• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] RDG Stego: 3, 0, +1, 4

I thought it was this thread, don't see it now, so must have been on Facebook, that Jamie said the puddle tops are even more beef.

Kind of what I was figuring.
I got a buddy that no matter how much coaching reverts to mega wrist roll on his forehands.
Says that firebirds aren't stable enough....
Says a MF Max isn't stable enough....

I just want to see him try to turn it over. lol
Might help his game some since he refuses to help it himself.

Haha, it won't fly flat for him, but if he's lucky it might net straight.

Well, the hype got to me. I couldn't resist picking one up.

Picked up my first stego puddle top. I've been searching for one of these for about a year. Probably buying more once I throw the one in the mail. Waiting on the mailman now

Jamie's stamped Stego's are up, our DGCR discount is still active as well so grab them while you can!

QYJa9vZ.jpg

I ordered before those went up, but have to say, they look spectacular.

I missed out on the dino stamp, ordered one before they were released dang it.
I did get my mistamp in the mail Saturday and played a round with it Sunday.
Holy jeez these are beef.
I figured that it might be so OS that it would be useless but I had many shots that this was perfect for.

Gonna have to watch out for that dino stamp to pop back up.

I missed out on the dino stamp, ordered one before they were released dang it.
I did get my mistamp in the mail Saturday and played a round with it Sunday.
Holy jeez these are beef.
I figured that it might be so OS that it would be useless but I had many shots that this was perfect for.

Gonna have to watch out for that dino stamp to pop back up.

they restocked yesterday so theyre back up.

What kind of distance can you get with this thing at full power?

Less than I get with Harps or Zones. For me, probably around 200 ft on most throws; 225 ft on a hard throw. It is going to start tipping over and heading for the ground pretty fast.

I throw a Rhyno and an Envy at the moment but wouldn't mind something a little beefier. Something that I can throw full power but only get 200-225 sounds about perfect.