• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Drivers] Reptilian Disc Golf: Chameleon

I was working with my Nylon Chameleon a lot yesterday and it does some great lines. It comes out so smooth and is pretty intuitive based on the line you give it. Mine is flatter and seems to like a baby hyzer and some pop to get really good distance with control.

The feel is super nice as well, very silky.

-175g Nylon: domey, flies A LOT like a Thunderbird. Tons of glide, maybe a -. 5 turn but a good reliable finish. I used this a lot on smooth FH drives.

The Nylons ability to do Thunderbird stuff, handle some wind but still the easy throwing forgiving slight high speed turn really makes them more versatile than most anything in the class. It is like a very workable SOLF that shapes more lines.
If my Ambers are longer Eagle-Ls the Nylon borders on Longer Eagle-X, not a beefy disc by any means but so predictable.

Gateway ran us a batch of Tar Pit Chameleons yesterday!

They're phenomenal. Flat, gummy and have great stability. You can smash on them to get a bit of turn and it'll finish with a nice late fade.
Very similar to the Nylon Chams in the air.

I can't wait to beat some of these up. I see these snagging my most thrown driver slot as I love the feel of a good baseline driver that can handle power.

Here's a nice profile Pic.

These look so much like a longer winged Eagle L

They fly like an Eagle X initially but I'm sure will season in to be a massive flex/line shaper.

Attachments

• received_1364867190749772.jpg
    received_1364867190749772.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 11
Are they stiff enough that they could hold up to rollers well? I feel like the tarpit Gila blend would roll ok. Too soft and you get weird deflections on the ground.

Here's a nice profile Pic.

These look so much like a longer winged Eagle L

They fly like an Eagle X initially but I'm sure will season in to be a massive flex/line shaper.

The video you posted looked nice! I can't wait to give them a try.

Latest posts