• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Rhyno Nation!

I throw and collect Rhyno's. All my putting duties, and almost anything inside 100'. My favorite disc.

I'm pretty sure my house could be considered the Innova Rhyno museum. The collection is around 70ish OOP Ontario molds.

Gonna have to disagree on R-Pro Rhynos being bad. No they do not fly quite like their stiffer brethren, but they are amazing for reaching what your putter can't. Straight flyers that truly grab the ground when they hit.

The Ontario R-Pro Rhynos are very soft, and I would not recommend them, but if you are careful with your selection there are some Rancho R-Pros that are noticeably stiffer than the Ontarios. Not SE Soft firm, but still good.

I need to correct myself, it's the San Marino R-Pros that are exceptionally soft and the Ontario that are the stiffer blend.

Nailed a 40+ footer yesterday with my Pro Line Ryhno. It was a thing of beauty. :hfive:

I never knew that the Innova Factory store had some. I'll have to check them out.

And keep the Rhyno stories coming. I always like hearing about a Rhyno. :thmbup:

I carry 4 rhynos in my bag, erm well... 3 rhynos and a tank, 2 ce rhynos for my OS putts(around trees) one is more OS then the other, 1 newish DX sanny rhyno for 225 or less hyzer bomb shots.. and 1 beat dx tank for straight/anyhyzer approach or putts. I also use a beat pro tank for my winter putting but in the summer its a bit floppy and gets more bounce outs.

Also just FYI a tank is basically a rhyno top w/ aviar p&a bottom, some tanks have no bead and some have a microbead.

best disc ever made in my opinion i have about 60+ rhyno's and tanks now... :D

how many of you guys picked up one of those purple ones in this latest batch of stiff pros @ the proshop? thats a sick rhyno :D

Just got a tye dye gummy champion rhyno

It's great for long Putts!!!

Kept nailing those downtown birdies with it :)

A DX Rhyno is the first disc I ever bought for Putt & Approach and I love it. I will use it until it dies and then replace it with a champ/pro combo.

I probably sound like a broken record these days, but I'm a firm believer in the Tank. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple Rhynos laying around too, and one in the bag, but when you take the bead off it just makes it that much better! I believe I have collected every type of plastic that INNOVA has made the Tank in, but if I'm wrong, please let me know. Thus far, I have a couple champs (only 9 made), 1 star (around 40 made), 1 Pro (very few made, not sure on exact total) and probably 20+ R Pros (roughly 1000 made). If anybody has a BEADLESS (Not Microbead) Tank that is a different stamp or plastic than the ones in this picture, please contact me!! I only know of two other stamps not here, which are the Halloween stamp and the US Masters stamp, looking for them in 9+/10 condition, help a guy out, thanks!

Attachments

• Tanks.jpg
    Tanks.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
Watched my buddy get his first ace yesterday with a dx rhyno that he has been throwing for 2 years. Rhyno is a great disc.... I just got tired of searching for flat ones. My new addiction is the DGA Breaker. Super flat top... maybe a little faster than a rhyno.

Loveeeeeeeeeee my Prolines, Love my Pro, Love my gummy champs, love my one dx, love my xd stamp dx

loooooovvvvvveeeeeeee flat rhynos.

Watched my buddy get his first ace yesterday with a dx rhyno that he has been throwing for 2 years. Rhyno is a great disc.... I just got tired of searching for flat ones. My new addiction is the DGA Breaker. Super flat top... maybe a little faster than a rhyno.

That's awesome man.

I got my 3rd ace with my Gummy Champion Rhyno back in 2002. It's still in the bag too. :thmbup:

Never messed with a DGA Breaker. It looks nice though.

Rhyno is one of the best and sexiest discs Innova ever produced -- I really, really like Rhynos.

:hfive:

Loveeeeeeeeeee my Prolines, Love my Pro, Love my gummy champs, love my one dx, love my xd stamp dx

loooooovvvvvveeeeeeee flat rhynos.

:hfive:

I love the Breaker. Its what the Rhyno would be if the Rhyno were a midrange.

I had to do it so I went out and bought 2 of the R-Pro Rhyno's.

Now I've never thrown one before or putted with one,but I feel it's a blend of the Pro-Line and the Pro. It's got the tackiness of the Pro and The softness of the Pro-Line.

I keep hearing bad things about them,but so far these things are going to be money once broke in. I've pretty much just been using these for putting duties and so far they are great. They stick good and they have that little bit of wobble I like with a Rhyno putter.

Maybe I got some good ones? They are 175 and are White. I'm thinking of wiping the stamp off,Since my other rhyno's are that way,but I haven't made my mind up yet.

What are your guys take on the R-Pro's?

All the r-pros I have ever felt are too floppy for my taste. That is certainly not to say there aren't nice ones out there. Glad you are enjoying them. I did pick up 10 more pros from the factory store. I am in love (except the yellow one, that thing is flop-city)

All the r-pros I have ever felt are too floppy for my taste. That is certainly not to say there aren't nice ones out there. Glad you are enjoying them. I did pick up 10 more pros from the factory store. I am in love (except the yellow one, that thing is flop-city)

That's another thing I need to do. I need to go to the Innova Factory store and get some of those Pro blend Rhyno's. :thmbup: