• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Run it every time" Disc golf rap

Nunez, I have to admit, that was pretty sick. Was wondering when someone was going to do something else after I saw "bang the chains". You should roll up to the Spring Fling with windows rolled down and crank it to 11 then get out with a gold disc hanging from around your neck like flava flav.:thmbup:

I could see that happening.:thmbup:

Fresh

Moderate D

Attachments

• 5140604031_76447d3ec6.jpg
    5140604031_76447d3ec6.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 37
I thought for sure I would be posting how corny it was, but after awhile I was smiling.
so who cares that it is a lame rap, most rap is. The song is cute your effort is great and your courage to post it was extreme.

Nunez, I have to admit, that was pretty sick. Was wondering when someone was going to do something else after I saw "bang the chains". You should roll up to the Spring Fling with windows rolled down and crank it to 11 then get out with a gold disc hanging from around your neck like flava flav.:thmbup:

Ha ha, we'll see about that my usual song I roll up to tournaments with is "Still" by The Geto Boys. I might have to make an exception for spring Fling.

Cute? Yeah I'll take it, ha. The worst thing that happens by posting it is I get some random people telling me how horrible it is. I can live with that.

Cute? Yeah I'll take it, ha. The worst thing that happens by posting it is I get some random people telling me how horrible it is. I can live with that.

Ususally I am the one telling people how horrible what ever they did was.
I did not want to use the word cute, but I could not think of what to call it. It was entertaining, with a light nicky minaj influence :)

regarding Bang Da Chains and how awful it is, it's awful. imagine it's not about disc golf and your ears will tell you how bad it is.

Moderate D -- way to get one off the list :)

regarding Bang Da Chains and how awful it is, it's awful. imagine it's not about disc golf and your ears will tell you how bad it is.

Moderate D -- way to get one off the list :)

At the very least Run It Every Time is something your kids can listen to. Bang da chains... well sorry to say it isn't radio friendly. I think he was trying to make a fun concept in a light way. While Bang Da Chains certainly also aims at the lighter side, they reinforce some negative stereotypes that the sport just doesn't need.

I think it is great when people use music to reach a broader audience. I realize freedom of speech exists and I defend that right, but there are some instances in which it doesn't frame a positive picture of the concept it is representing.

Obviously I have a connection to Moderate D, but I stand by this principle regardless.

The song has some choice lyrics that make you really enjoy the fun of disc golf and realize why we all started playing- gettin rich off rap singles.

The song has some choice lyrics that make you really enjoy the fun of disc golf and realize why we all started playing- gettin rich off rap singles.

It's true I've almost made enough to buy myself a new buzzz, Elite Z even...

Latest posts