• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Run it every time" Disc golf rap

Yeah that blew up my soundcloud page, it's pretty cool. Even with the handful of negative responses sprinkled in.

you should make a couple more about different parts of the game. its pretty funny and actually not to bad i would listen to it on the course. kinda lighten the mood up. props!

Nunez, I have to admit, that was pretty sick. Was wondering when someone was going to do something else after I saw "bang the chains". You should roll up to the Spring Fling with windows rolled down and crank it to 11 then get out with a gold disc hanging from around your neck like flava flav.:thmbup:

I'd like to see that. Can you be sure to show up to the Pro day doing that at least. Stinking work won't let me be there Saturday morning.

damn, blew up quick! gives me a chuckle, i still think you need to do one about ace's crashing chains and not sticking.. Just sayin :)

I have a roc rap I wrote back last semester when I had some off time from school. I have thought about uploading it so I may find where I put it on my hard drive and upload it.

five_stars_pc_md_wm.jpg

The Hitchcock line is the best. Great job!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It would have been cool if you could have expanded on it...

They call me Hitchcock cuz I'm Psycho with The Birds
I'll give you Vertigo with my chings and my verbs
With a North by Northwest wind blowin in my face, dope!
I'll throw it three hundred feet on a frozen Rope

I'm not really into rap, but I will admit I listened to it twice, and smiled.

Freakin awesome.

I am going to have to start singing the chorus in my head on my putts now.

It would have been cool if you could have expanded on it...

Ha ha, that's better than what I had. Nice.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really thought I'd be getting much more negative stuff but having people dig it has been really cool.

Latest posts