• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Shaving cream design and Results

Second Dye

Attachments

• Ion Bed.jpg
    Ion Bed.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 172
  • Ion Dye.jpg
    Ion Dye.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 259
here's my first ever dye job, Used a white vector and a white soft Ion and idye poly. The green in the Vector was supposed to be black, not sure what happened there?

Attachments

• IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 360
Mine did sink all the way to the bottom on a regular plate. I wouldn't use a really deep plate just in case the SC folds unto the bottom portion of the disc.

Thanks wildwing ~ looking through the kitchen I found one that will be perfect - the discs fit just right.
Do you still play El Dorado?

I sure do. Even with a torn ACL, lol. Have my surgery set for June 6 and will be out for a month or so. Needeless to say, I'll be dying (discs, that is). How's your new place? I bet your having fun on new courses there.

I just used a big dinner plate (covered in plastic wrap to avoid getting in trouble from the g/f). And yes the disc did sink almost to the bottom overnight. I left mine for about 12 hours.

Captain ShavingCream

So I had the idea to do an abstract version of the Captain America shield on a disc using the shaving cream method.

I had a used Star SL that I liked well enough to try it out on. This is probably my third dye job ever, and it turned out decent enough. I will likely try this again to get a little closer to a recognizable pattern, but I think this is kinda cool!

Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures. It looked better on the small screen.....

Attachments

• 20130516_212510.jpg
    20130516_212510.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 20130517_062951.jpg
    20130517_062951.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 259

Latest posts