• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Show off your DGCR Courses PLAYED and FAVORITES map. Unclick wishlist.

harr0140

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Show off your courses played and favorites map. Be sure to unclick your favorites as we know we all have the same one. I just want to see peoples maps of the courses they have played. Also if you could tell me how to get the image that would be great. I do not want to link the map I want to see the map in my post.

Okay, I'm pretty obviously clustered around Houston for the majority of my courses.

attachment.php

I use MWSnap for my screenshots.

Attachments

• DGCR_Played_100106.jpg
    DGCR_Played_100106.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,058
Here's mine, 172 played in 19 states:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,049
Mine is the I-55 trail of shame. Good thing I took discs with me to the Holiday Bowl that one year, it gives my map some California cool.
Map2.png

I don't travel much, so my courses are very clustered.
The breakdown is as follows Kentucky (28), Indiana (3), St.Louis (2), and Tennessee (1).

CourseMap.jpg

Wow. Mine looks like a giant orange tornado that's picked up my house. Rather befitting I suppose considering where I live.
:eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DGCR Courses Played Map 1.GIF
    DGCR Courses Played Map 1.GIF
    127.3 KB · Views: 1,165
DGCRCGKCoursesPlayedJan2010.jpg

Just updated my DGCR list today and it's now 441. The actual list is close to 530 with all of the temp and removed courses I couldn't enter.

I really like my one random course in New York (Baker Farm).
courses_ive_played.jpg

Attachments

• courses_i've_played.jpg
    courses_i've_played.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I think I got it. My wife helped me figure it out.

OK Why isn't my picture a large image?
attachment.php

Nevermind I got it sortof.

Attachments

• mikes disc map.jpg
    mikes disc map.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 550
Last edited:
I am at 44 courses in 10 states
Project3.png

Attachments

• Project3.jpg
    Project3.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hopefully fixing it within 5 minutes.

Crap, that didn't work. Guess I'll try later!

Last edited:
just starting out

Attachments

• mappy.JPG
    mappy.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 163
Thanks for the link Ericj. It worked. Now hopefully my anti-virus is running properly. ;)

picture.php

Most of my outliers are vacation courses... VA Beach, TN, etc. RI was when I was on a trip for work. And the Roanoke, VA courses were specifically a DG trip. There's no big cluster because there are just 30 courses, and they're all a minimum of an hour from me. Still pretty cool to look at, though.

16 Courses 7 states, of course, my House is covering up the only 2 we have in the area.
Playedcoursesmap-1.jpg

just starting out

Have fun with it. I got to play Munden Point and Bayville while on vacation this past Summer. Hooked up with 3 nice guys at Bayville and played some dubs. Then played Munden and had the course totally to myself. I really enjoyed both.

Thanks for the link Ericj. It worked. Now hopefully my anti-virus is running properly. ;)

picture.php

Most of my outliers are vacation courses... VA Beach, TN, etc. RI was when I was on a trip for work. And the Roanoke, VA courses were specifically a DG trip. There's no big cluster because there are just 30 courses, and they're all a minimum of an hour from me. Still pretty cool to look at, though.

u vacation where i live! bayville and munden are night and day when it comes to traffic!