• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Stable sidearm putter

I still recommend the Colt. I was "in jail" behind some trees today about 50 ft. from the basket, just flicked the Colt with wrist action, put the disc 3 feet from the basket for the easy up and down. The Colt is a really unique disc.

P.S. Innova doesn't suck any more than anyone else.

But dude, Innova sucks :confused:

So true but i still throw their crap so i know where i fit in with my weird overmolds. :) if i only threw MVP discs i wouldn't know what i was talking about contrary to what many peeps here might think.

The last innova factory store disc i ordered looked like it was trimmed with a pair of kids wave design scissors. :| waiting to be able to find one at GGGT or some where local.

Every local from pro to chucker around here is using a Colt, with varying rates of success. Overall a great disc for BH and FH alike if you NEED a lower profile.

The last innova factory store disc i ordered looked like it was trimmed with a pair of kids wave design scissors. :| waiting to be able to find one at GGGT or some where local.

Pretty sure the hotknife operators might be equal opportunity hires, I have seen some things, man... Terrible, terrible things... Luckily I am proficient at deflashing molds, so this is more or less a non-factor for me.

Latest posts