• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Summit

Johnny Depth

Double Eagle Member
How great is this disc? It is probably my favorite Vibram disc at this time. I love how understable it is and how easy it is to hyzer-flip to go straight with zero fade.

Longstory Shirt, it is a fun disc to throw.

Let show some love.

Dude when I get the money saved up I'm gonna make me a Vibram bag. This is good to know about the Summit. :thmbup:

you know, i always did enjoy driving with the summit . . .

but i recently discovered the joy that is driving with the zero soft pure. :( love it.

I have been messing around with a 153g Summit for annys in the woods and short approaches. Very easy to throw, it's actually competing with my Rattlers right now.

One of my favorite discs. Nice to have an understable putter that is still comfortable to sidearm.

Best part is it is pretty much indestructible, I thumb mine on a short hole at my home course all the time and it doesnt seem to care at all.

For being understable it handles wind better than you would think. Adds more turn on headwind throws that just throw my swans into the dirt, which in no wind seem to follow the same lines.

Love ALL Viibram putters but yes the Summit does it's job very well. Short approaches with lots of turn. Love it.

I use magics inside the circle
But I picked up 2 soft summits last year when they were on sale
We have a few courses that have some big side hill or edge of cliff baskets
So I thought they would be good for that
I got to where I was using them for all of my approach shots, all the time.
I am just now starting to use my wizards again for approach again.

Latest posts