• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Teebird Breakdown....

i don't have a single flat teebird. i have teebirds with a bit of a shoulder, like all the other teebirds i've seen, and then a flat top . . . but that's not what i'd call "flat". i'd like a flat gstar teebird so if you know where to find one, let a brotha know!

THat is about as flat as anything but the rarest 11x cal's will get. I have had one cal that was almost FAF firebird flat. Otherwise the 10x/11x CA type profile, flat top with a bit of shoulder, are about as flat as you will find I think. I mean the t3 isn't even as flat as the flattest 11x.

i don't have a single flat teebird. i have teebirds with a bit of a shoulder, like all the other teebirds i've seen, and then a flat top . . . but that's not what i'd call "flat". i'd like a flat gstar teebird so if you know where to find one, let a brotha know!

All mine are this way too with the raised shoulder and then flat top. GGGT had some misprints and F2s awhile back that had insane domes on them in champ plastic. I generally don't mind a little dome, and don't necessarily seek out flat discs, but honestly they were ridiculous.

Latest posts