• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2012 Amateur Championships at Bowling Green

Whites was awful in the wind, I honestly don't know if I've ever played in windier conditions then last year down there. BRUTAL

I hear you. I just hope it is less windy than last year. Day 2 and 3 was brutal. Especially if you play ephraim white with a gusty wind, is very difficult. It may have been that I had never played in such conditions that I played so bad though.

I agree on the wind conditions at White, it was pretty tough. About the best you can hope for is to be in a pool playing White in the morning when it's slightly less breezy...

Dose anyone know of any good camp sites around the course's heading down from columbus Ohio and all my friends play open just trying to keep it cheap...

I agree on the wind conditions at White, it was pretty tough. About the best you can hope for is to be in a pool playing White in the morning when it's slightly less breezy...

Last year I did play White in the morning.....I had only been playing slightly less than a year and had a bagful of understable discs. I was all over the place with my discs, OB'd alot. My score was pathetic. I was (really still am) not quite used to a steady wind like that.

Pandamonium Discs LLC will be running CTPanda at Preston Miller on Thursday. We will basically be doing a huge CTP on hole one throughout the day. (click the link for details) We know there is a lot going on, so stop on by Preston Miller on Thursday from 9am - 4pm for a quick chance to win some awesome gear!

Various prizes including custom dyed discs, Team Panda Jerseys/Shirts, all sorts of new discs, a Discatcher Sport, and tons of other prizes (Totaling over $500 in merch!).

Panda Pride:We will also be giving away panda minidrivers and glow minis to anyone who is wearing/buying any Pandamonium Discs apparel at the players party - while supplies last

OK... Who's going to win MA1? Priest is the obvious favorite if you look at rating alone. Also, the Charlotte pedigree has to be worth something.

I think guys like Jeremy Johns and Jason LaBella that have experience in the big tournaments and can do damage.

And then you have Team Honey Badgers - Allgeier, Aubrey & Wilson. Boom!

OK... Who's going to win MA1? Priest is the obvious favorite if you look at rating alone. Also, the Charlotte pedigree has to be worth something.

I think guys like Jeremy Johns and Jason LaBella that have experience in the big tournaments and can do damage.

Me - Team Panda

Job, you know I'm gonna win that MA1.

Mobile, 14' box truck. Innova, Discraft, Lat. 64, Gateway, MVP, Vibram.

i was curious since the only non big box disc retailers i was aware of in indy was basket case and the selection is pretty poor there, plus its on the complete opposite side of town from me...

Paul and I have been talking trash for a couple weeks now. He's looking for redemption from his performance last year when I stomped his face in. I hope they dug a few lakes out at Wah Bah's for the final 9 this year. Paul LOVES water hazards!

:popcorn:

MA1 - I think Priest has a good chance.

MM1 - Look at all those baggers, almost anyone could win the "old Man" division

Calling it now! Scott Vaughn parks the last hole on the final 9 with a condor to take the W. :popcorn:

Looks like the Super 8 north hot tub is going to be busy! I'm there also with at least 6 others!

Is anyone bringing some selling or trading plastic! I might bring a tub or 3.... ;)

I will not be in the tub. Toooooooo much hairy leg enjoying each others company.

Looks like the Super 8 north hot tub is going to be busy! I'm there also with at least 6 others!

Is anyone bringing some selling or trading plastic! I might bring a tub or 3.... ;)

At Super 8 also and usually travel with some spare plastic.

ROFL. Nice one Pat. I think it would take a once in a lifetime roller for Scott to park the last hole of the final 9 with a condor. It is a tough one.

Latest posts