• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2017 Memorial Presented by Discraft

discallday

Birdie Member
MPO Directions

Pick four players. Your first player listed is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). The order of your remaining selections is not significant. Use first names or initials for any common last names (Ulibarri...).

1st Place - 9 points
2nd Place - 7 points
3rd Place - 5 points
4th Place - 3 points
5th Place - 2 points
6th Place - 1 points

If your four players finish 1-2-3-4, and your 1st place is accurate, you get 26 points.

FPO Directions

Pick two players. Your first player is your pick to win the division (if your 1st place is correct, then you get +2 points). Be sure to use first names or initials for any common names.

1st Place - 4 points
2nd Place - 2 points
3rd Place - 1 points

Memorial Bonus

Will McBeth & Wysocki both finish in the top 3? - 3 points
Will Pierce and C. Allen both finish in the top 2? - 3 points

Predictions are due before the first tee times on this Wednesday

All right, I'll go first.

MPO
McBeth
Wysocki
McMahon
Doss

FPO
C. Allen
Jenkins

Yes
No

MPO
Paul McBeth
Anthony Barela
Eagle McMahon
Wysocki

FPO
Catrina Allen
Paige Pierce

Yes
Yes

Last edited:
The Memorial will be the first legitimate tournament I've been fortunate enough to attend in my short disc golf career

Anyone know if there is a spectator fee for standing room?

The Memorial will be the first legitimate tournament I've been fortunate enough to attend in my short disc golf career

Anyone know if there is a spectator fee for standing room?

I've never been, but I'd be rather surprised if there was. The 2014 Portland Worlds finals and the beaver state fling each year have free standing room - just gotta pay for parking, since they're in state/regional parks.

Based entirely on lead card comprised of players I really like as opposed to any semblance of realistic outcome, in addition to the fact that I don't see any of these names above and I really do think either Cale or KJ can be top 4 on any given day:

1. KJ Nybo
2. Cale Leiviska
3. Peter Mcbride
4. Jalle Stoor

1. Hokom
2. Jennifer Allen

Will this be the discussion thread or just for fantasy

I started it as the prediction thread, but forgot to include the "prediction contest" prefix like I did last year, which means that I kind of stole the traditional name for the discussion thread.

Short answer: please feel free to discuss as well.

Wysocki
McBeth
Jerm
Eagle

Paige P
Cat A

yes
yes

I find the lack of faith in Ricky interesting. While I think Paul has motivation, he has a long row to hoe.

I find the lack of faith in Ricky interesting. While I think Paul has motivation, he has a long row to hoe.

McBeth has done well here for the past several years, so picking him is a no brainer. I'm rooting for Will, as usual, but I'll be honest and say that he has to find his old self to even have a chance.

A final card of McBeth, Doss, Schusterick, and Wysocki would pretty sweet.

Latest posts