• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The 2017 Memorial Presented by Discraft

Back to the Ricky and scores issue: I'm wondering how much his penchant for meandering down the fairway during backups impacted his scores being written incorrectly. I haven't even been to that many events in person, but at the ones I have, I have seen someone wondering where Rick was when it was time to tally up between holes. He might need to rein that in a bit if he keeps having scoring issues.

I think it would be more interesting to hear female pro commentators for the coverage. Like McBeth and Sexton for the MPO, Val and Page for the FPO! Or some similar combination.

I'd love to hear their thoughts. Might be quite different than we think at times.

We really tried to make this happen at GCC, but the timing with their early rounds and next day vids just really didn't work :( I promise we'll make this happen at some point. :thmbup:

Back to the Ricky and scores issue: I'm wondering how much his penchant for meandering down the fairway during backups impacted his scores being written incorrectly. I haven't even been to that many events in person, but at the ones I have, I have seen someone wondering where Rick was when it was time to tally up between holes. He might need to rein that in a bit if he keeps having scoring issues.

Interesting enough, this shows up frequently in video coverage. I suspect it's part of his game day structure and strategy. Whether he is stretegizing the hole or releasing stress doesn't matter. Changing might mean having to change his round structure. That's tough. But I do agree, that's gonna make it hard to get scores and check them.

Here's how the top ten finishers progressed during the tournament, based on hole by hole scores from UDisc.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Memorial Track.png
    Memorial Track.png
    142 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts