• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a cheater too and use a plotter. But I always give hand cutters credit. They are the real artists.

i wouldn't say that. i cut everything by hand, but honestly i can't draw and i don't have photoshop or anything so i can't make my own original images right now. we're all just doing our thing and the important part is how it looks on the disc and if you're happy with it. i just love getting lost in the cuts and focusing.

cutting intricate designs is more about patience and knowing how to work an xacto. :) more credit to the guys who make their own stuff from the bottom up.

hopefully i can make something original for octhrowber...

What Would Norman Reedus Do?

Daryl Dixon is soooo gangster! This is one of my favorite dyes I've ever done. Never hung one on the wall before without throwing it but I think this one may stay indoors.

Attachments

• NormanReedus.jpg
    NormanReedus.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 172
For a buddy, Paul aka "Red Bud".

picture.php

Finished up this Lat64 Saint yesterday, probably my favorite ive done

Attachments

• 20130908_202523.jpg
    20130908_202523.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 241
Looks really good Joe! How long does it have to sit on there when painting with the dye?

Since nobody is on today, I'll throw this up here. Apologies if you already saw it on the "first dye" thread.

I did this one a long time ago but it sold in 1 day, so I never got a chance to enjoy it. So I did one for myself this time. I haven't dyed anything in quite a while; I forgot what a pain weeding is.

Commission Job

Personally, I think it would look better with an Oregon Ducks logo on it but I don't always get to choose.

Attachments

• IMG_20130911_221504.jpg
    IMG_20130911_221504.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts