• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, gotta do everything you can to get rid of them bubbles! If it can be avoided don't do a complete remask. Sometimes you can cut the vinyl a little larger than needed and being really really careful, you can keep from having any bubbles at all, and here's an example :D

tardissDSC_6842_zpsd2416703.jpg
"Bob" be praised. I hope the Pinks throw money at you and head for the hills, Dan.

Vibram

My first dye job. I think it turned out ok.

Attachments

• 20140528_015232.jpg
    20140528_015232.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 91
Here's a couple I finished last night...

G* Aviar...

0e18652c-e79f-4aca-8b9b-1600a90d299f_zps9a9908e0.jpg

Opto Vision...

ed9784be-9c34-4489-bdc8-a219bf852820_zps3dfa122e.jpg

I know... everyone, and their Mother, has used that stencil, but I had to do at least one. Inspired by Holotone's. I got a long way to go! :\

Peace,
-Jeff

Yep, gotta do everything you can to get rid of them bubbles! If it can be avoided don't do a complete remask. Sometimes you can cut the vinyl a little larger than needed and being really really careful, you can keep from having any bubbles at all, and here's an example :D

tardissDSC_6842_zpsd2416703.jpg

Damn dude... really loving the combos that you do. That red is perfect! Can't wait to get a plotter to do my own combos.

OK guys, the last dozen or so dyes on here ...

:eek::clap::eek::clap::thmbup:

...are making me speechless!

I am hoping to get some dyes done this weekend. Won't be as good as what everyone else is putting out, but will be dyes :D

:thmbup::thmbup::thmbup:

That's one of those images I frequently go back to trying to come up with a technuique to pull off, haven't tried anything yet. Very well done sir. BTW I hear Puscifer and APC performed in Cali for Maynard's 50th this weekend.

Maynard's 50th?!?! You mean birthday? Holy crap that makes me feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.