• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first one with the plotter:

IMG01341-20110107-1254.jpg

second with the plotter (click for a bigger one, NSFW)

A phoenix on a Firebird. In person the disc is waaaay more pink and has some cool dark pink marbleing.

_CSC0017.jpg

Simple something i did for father, anyone else have troubles with soft ions not taking dye? You can't tell in the picture but there are some thin spots.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 83
A lot of the dyers love Ions. Not sure if they use one of the firmer ones but you see a lot of Ions dyed on here.

Great work Philman, that's easily the best Yoda dye I've seen since the GLOda!

Those pics take a lonnnng time to load on your blog, I have a fast connection too. Just FYI, but the dyes are SWEET! I especially like the classic Reds logo.

Hmmm. That's weird. I have the resolution down on those to like 400x238 or something. I have a 10mb connection so I don't really notice I guess. I'll have to investigate that, thanks for the heads up. Yeah all of those Ions turned out good but "Red Legs" got a bleeder in his hand. I got a batch of Oracal that would just pop up in spots. As you can see that was a big bleeder. There was no air bubble there at all. When I pulled it from the black I noticed the vinyl had just come up. I have one of those magnifying lights on my desk and I police the edges pretty regularly to make sure that doesn't happen but this stuff kept happening. I finally just said "f - it" and went a bought a new roll of GFI which is what I normally use and it works like a charm. I've been getting orders to do stickers so I'm going to just use the Oracal for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts