• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonights work

This roc was supposed to be a light green with red bandana but the green came out a lot darker than i thought
P1102021.jpg

P1102019.jpg

P1102022.jpg

P1102025.jpg

all of these are hand cut

Last edited:
heres a few recent dyes I've done

flx buzzz
e6065ed8.jpg

Pink one is my wifes surge, Gene is a gateway speed demon, Pabst is a champ starfire, and a buzzz
0c021877.jpg

a few eagles added into this one
7260ab4c.jpg

Finished this one recently, a Pro Boss with the Steal Your Face Grateful Dead logo on one side and font on the rim.
picture.php

Great dyes, leftyone! Are those plotter'd or handcut?

all plotter, the gene simmons disc i hand cut but had the plotter map out in pen for me, cause there was much more detail and very fine (I havent' perfected the plotter yet) but it saved alot of time just doing the mapping for sure. everytime i tried to have the plotter cut it out it seemed to catch an edge of the vinyl or just tear it up

Two of my latest.

McLeod's "revamped" Texas Rangers dear and antler's on a 150 Star Teebird. Post a picture of your hand and the severed finger so they'll get it.

ZBoazMobster's 1961-1964 Boston Patriots logo on an ice Lat. 64 Striker

Free hand baby!!! (any cutters for sale anyone????)

Attachments

• 100_1999.jpg
    100_1999.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 100_1973.jpg
    100_1973.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 51
My wife's grandma got me a ton of Rit for Christmas including liquid teal. Anybody have experience with this color? Does it remain the color on the bottle or does it change? I've never used it before.

I know that with scarlet red it makes a nice lavender purply color. Haven't tried it by itself yet. Next time i get a white disc, I plan on sinkin' it in teal. would love a teal disc.

My wife's grandma got me a ton of Rit for Christmas including liquid teal. Anybody have experience with this color? Does it remain the color on the bottle or does it change? I've never used it before.

I've got a white SSS Magic floating in teal dye now. Granted it's SSS plastic (whole top's going be teal. didn't think any cut patterns would work on the plastic) but I'm sure it'll give you a decent "teal". We're gonna find out

Status
Not open for further replies.