• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Dye A Day Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

This is cool, how did you do it?

attachment.php

This is cool, how did you do it?

It was not going to look like that when i started haha. That is a result of the free 3M vinyl i got. That would be the controlTac. I think i had the dye too hot for too long, and it left a lot of vinyl adhesive that my second and third dips didn't penetrate.

At first i didn't like it, but now i really do :thmbup:

It was not going to look like that when i started haha. That is a result of the free 3M vinyl i got. That would be the controlTac. I think i had the dye too hot for too long, and it left a lot of vinyl adhesive that my second and third dips didn't penetrate.

At first i didn't like it, but now i really do :thmbup:
Happy accidents.

Bob%20Ross%20Photo.jpg

just look in the group disc dyers guild. anyone in there is qualified and will do great work. :thmbup:

just look in the group disc dyers guild. anyone in there is qualified and will do great work. :thmbup:

Depends what your looking to get done. There are alot of talented dyers who are not apart of the guild yet. Look at peoples dye galleries and find the person who you like best for what you wanna do

Wow, after looking at all of these nice shiny discs, mine look so scuffed...
These are my most recent 2

Does the wax effect your grip at all? like does it make it really slick?

The Fry came out really great, and I told you the other one (don't know what to call it), was cool as soon as I saw it. :thmbup:

if your out there and can do a family portrait i have a friend in need. will pay good cash too. please apply with pm and an example.

Wow... Took FOREVER to get through all 416 pages, but man was it worth it to see such awesome artwork!

Although I must say I'm surprised that I didn't see any Jay & Silent Bob dyes, or were there some that can no longer be seen?

Wish I had some talent, I'd give it a shot myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts