• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Flak

I love the spot for the camelback. I have a bladder for my biking pack but I rarely use it when I go biking. I'd use it way more with a DG bag however. Hyzer Bomb are you able to make it my birthday sooner? August is too far away

Let us know when the video is posted.

Looks sweet. Just a couple questions:
Are there external pencil pockets?
And are you doing the mini on the strap idea/if not, where would it be located?

What size bladder is that packing?

This has a 32oz but I bet you can hold a larger and smaller with ease. That pocket can also be used for discs.

Let us know when the video is posted.

We want to finish a few more features before we show off the video. The straps need to be finished and some more small detail work.

Looks sweet. Just a couple questions:
Are there external pencil pockets?
And are you doing the mini on the strap idea/if not, where would it be located?

The mini pocket will be on the sides.

There is a spot for two pencils down on bottom. Also two slots for scorecards on the sides.

Sweet thanks! If I get one (more like a matter of when right now) I'd want something other than orange. What's the status on the shirts btw? I never got an invoice and neither did AA. We're both kind of confused.

Looking 100% better.

I'm sure more detail will be in the video, but a few questions.

1. What does the bottom look like? Waterproofing/dirt repelling of any kind?
2. It looks like the camelback access is behind the putter pocket. How do you get to the rest of the storage area back there? I don't see any other zippers from the shots here.
3. Is there a frame? Can't tell with the discs loaded in. You might have answered already but between all the recent bag threads it's getting hard to keep track.
4. Umbrella/stool strap? I never use one so I really don't care but I know others do.
5. It would be nice if a carabiner attachment could be up higher and on the side to hang a small towel. You could always clip one to the hand strap but it looks like the towel would fall to the back and get your shirt dirty when you put the pack on. A clip as low as the one on the pick would rest the towel on the ground (try to get leaf pieces out of a microfiber towel!).
6. If you are still in the designing stage... the pocket on the Innova Deluxe next to the water bottle fits a can of bug spray perfectly (which is used a lot), I've never seen another bag have a pocket like that. I like to keep the spray separated from my other items since the cans have a habit of leaking and I don't want all my stuff smelling like bug spray. Something I wish you would consider.

deluxe_bag_076.jpg

It's looking great and a good option to the Prodiscus and Grip. I hope you have great success with it.

Last edited:
Looking 100% better.
5. It would be nice if a carabiner attachment could be up higher and on the side to hang a small towel. You could always clip one to the hand strap but it looks like the towel would fall to the back and get your shirt dirty when you put the pack on. A clip as low as the one on the pick would rest the towel on the ground (try to get leaf pieces out of a microfiber towel!).

On their website they have a pic that has an attachment next to the putter pocket. This would work for a towel.

IMG_0362qq.JPG

This might be DG backpack #4 for me lol. I have a Dual Pack which is nice, Grip which is incredible. I plan on ordering a Prodiscus in the next month. This is next on my list after that.

Latest posts