• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The inevitable re-attempt at a 2020 Pros Switching Sponsors Thread

Soft shell or hard? If soft, corn or flour tortilla?

I say it depends on the fillings.

Tacone

2012-08-09-Tacone.jpg

She is probably getting a cycle going with her drivers, looking for beat in discs.

I get that she would need "beat in discs" . .but odd that she would need to buy them herself

If you sign a player like that should not the Team captain or somebody just go and ask people on the team...
"we have just signed Paige and she need this and that disc really beat in, does anyone have a few?"

And if you sign for a new team. .should you not test all their new discs before you start looking for really beat in ones?
And once you find new discs that you like. .then ask your team for beat in versions of the disc you like

I get that she would need "beat in discs" . .but odd that she would need to buy them herself

If you sign a player like that should not the Team captain or somebody just go and ask people on the team...
"we have just signed Paige and she need this and that disc really beat in, does anyone have a few?"

And if you sign for a new team. .should you not test all their new discs before you start looking for really beat in ones?
And once you find new discs that you like. .then ask your team for beat in versions of the disc you like

There's no set way to do things. There are probably a number of avenues one could go down to acquire particular discs. A reasonable first step for someone in the position of having thrown certain discs before would be to either dig out their own old discs if they still have them or to seek them out in any market they can. They'd do this to at the very least have some discs they know and have experience with in the bag right from the jump. After that, they can try out new discs and see what else they might find useful in the company's line. If they don't have to start from scratch, there's no real reason to do so.

There may be publicity, legal, or ethical issues if she acts like a member of a team prior to the official membership announcement.

Or maybe she just wants to do it herself.

One more piece to the puzzle, Discraft with some buzzz to upstage Innova.

Ok, so Ricky got the Destoyer right off the bat.

Is the Pig a limited run for him or stock?

So if PP is going to Innova, will she get the Leopard3 since Gibson is gone?
I know that it's been 10 years, but before Paige signed with Discraft, she drove with the Wraith. She also threw the Aurora MS midrange. Besides the Aviar, I can't remember anything else that she threw.

I guess I'm out of the loop/late to the party...but can someone please explain to me the all the DD hate 'round here?

Some complain that the DD sponsored players are too aggressive with their social media outreach.

I'd say that their MPO players* are not really in the elite tier, not that interesting to watch, and in various ways annoying or off-putting. Those last two points are obviously subjective, so your mileage may vary.

*Except Clemons, that dude is alright in my book.

I won't even delve into the rumors that Dynamic has been enacting a shadow campaign to place Lyme-disease-bearing ticks on players who have recently defected from Trilogy brands. Those theories are impossible to disprove, but not a reasonable basis to form an opinion of the DD brand. (In my opinion.)

Latest posts