• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

Etched weights are slightly new and there are more stamp options because DD is stamping them at their new distribution center now instead of receiving them stamped from Sweden.

What are most of you guys who drive with Judges using plastic-wise? I've been using Classic and I like it, but it is getting chewed up. I have a Fuzion xout, but it just seems a little too slick to me. Moonshine Lucid ain't happening...until it becomes production, at least.

I had a few GBO fuzion (really more like goldline) judges that I wasn't too crazy about; they turned more and faded less that I felt the mold should.

I have a newer dyemax fuzion that is money, though. I can put it 300+ without it even thinking about turning. I've heard from several people that the EMac and Dyemax fuzion judges are the way to go.

I had a few GBO fuzion (really more like goldline) judges that I wasn't too crazy about; they turned more and faded less that I felt the mold should.

I have a newer dyemax fuzion that is money, though. I can put it 300+ without it even thinking about turning. I've heard from several people that the EMac and Dyemax fuzion judges are the way to go.

Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. $$$$

Interesting, ill have to see how the gbo i have flies this weekend. My emac fuzion drives pretty well.. havent thrown the gbo yet.

I just picked up a few Judges as part of my "Adventures in finding the 'Perfect Putter'"

THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!

From the moment I first fondled a First Run Classic Hard, I knew I found it. I immediately played a putter-only round and was severely impressed. Flies STRAIGHT no matter the wind conditions. Fits in my hand perfectly, and flies straight and true when putting.

I contacted DD as soon as I could and received two more in the mail this week, and have been sinking (almost) every putt since!

I'm seeing Vendors starting to sell stock stamp Fuzion Judges, has anybody used them? I hear the Dyemax Judge is the way to go for an approach disc and wonder if these would fly similar but cost less to replace.

Thanks for any input!

I just picked up a few Judges as part of my "Adventures in finding the 'Perfect Putter'"

THE SEARCH IS OVER!!!

From the moment I first fondled a First Run Classic Hard, I knew I found it. I immediately played a putter-only round and was severely impressed. Flies STRAIGHT no matter the wind conditions. Fits in my hand perfectly, and flies straight and true when putting.

I contacted DD as soon as I could and received two more in the mail this week, and have been sinking (almost) every putt since!

i throw the warden and sole. still a debate at which putter i like best. but i know for most putting is form. not the putter. :|

I'm seeing Vendors starting to sell stock stamp Fuzion Judges, has anybody used them? I hear the Dyemax Judge is the way to go for an approach disc and wonder if these would fly similar but cost less to replace.

Thanks for any input!

I just bought a black 176g Fuzion Judge yesterday and am really enjoying it for both driving and it's sharing approach duties with my Pure.

Couldn't connect with it or the Warden as a putter (I now use Zero Medium Sinus' for putting) but love it for these other duties, I feel I have a bit more touch and control with it in Fuzion than I did with my Classic Judges.

Thanks for any input!

They're pretty close to the dyemax and emac editions. Pretty much as overstable as those are. They aren't like the GBO stamped run. Those came out domey for some and puddle topped for others. They look great but they don't fly as nice. Sometimes dead straight and sometimes a little understable.

The ones people really like for upshots and off the tee are the dyemax because they are flat to domey and have more stability over the base plastics.

These new shield stamped are similar to the dyemax but the feel of the plastic is a little different. Softer and more flex with a little better grip. The dyemax blanks tend to be firmer and slicker.

I have a few of them all. Couple GBO ones, 2 shield stamps, a few dyemax ones I had done, then a few dyemax misprints I buy up in store for $10 so I can use, abuse, and lose if needed.

Nice custom title, Steeze! I, for one, am just jealous you get to try all the Trilogy discs as they happen. If I had the ability to check things out ahead of time, I wouldn't be sitting on two Classic Soft Judges. They aren't for me at all. But I just have to order and hope. Ugh.

And now I'm jonesing for a stock Fuzion. Looks like that's gonna happen.

Classic (firm) Judges kick ass! They lose their LSS first so they beat into very straight fliers. I tested a Classic Blend for touchy approaches (great below 20 degrees otherwise didn't need the extra grip) but a couple good tree hits has already done three months worth of seasoning compared to my hards and has a permanent noticeable bend.

Steezo, I agree Emac/Dyemax > GBO ...but please tell me someone saddled you with the fanboy tag and you didn't buy that for yourself.:rolleyes:

Classic (firm) Judges kick ass! They lose their LSS first so they beat into very straight fliers. I tested a Classic Blend for touchy approaches (great below 20 degrees otherwise didn't need the extra grip) but a couple good tree hits has already done three months worth of seasoning compared to my hards and has a permanent noticeable bend.

Steezo, I agree Emac/Dyemax > GBO ...but please tell me someone saddled you with the fanboy tag and you didn't buy that for yourself.:rolleyes:

I have no idea who bought it. I gave them a chance to admit to it I wanted to thank them. I love it.

Nice custom title, Steeze! I, for one, am just jealous you get to try all the Trilogy discs as they happen. If I had the ability to check things out ahead of time, I wouldn't be sitting on two Classic Soft Judges. They aren't for me at all. But I just have to order and hope. Ugh.

And now I'm jonesing for a stock Fuzion. Looks like that's gonna happen.

I have a good idea who bought the custom tag but they remain anonymous right now. I try what I can. Lot of people overseas get to try things out even quicker but I usually get something in the hand a week or so before they make it online at least. It has it's benefits for sure.

Would somebody be able to post a profile comparison picture between the Judge and the Warden side by side? :thmbup:

This is from the Warden thread. If you need a better photo I can snap one tomorrow:

Looks pretty similar to me...

amnj2hM.jpg

This is good, thank you. Otherwise are they are exactly the same (rim width/depth, flat, diameter etc.) with the exception of bead?

Latest posts