• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] The Judge.

Interesting. The GBO Fuzions I have feel like the Judge should (and fly slightly less stable than the Classics), but I hadn't heard any feedback on the production run Fuzions. Sorry to hear you're not digging it. :thmbdown:

Me2. I am a big fan of DD and still will be, but to me this is a big miss. They just didn't hit the mark. Ill try and post profile pics tomorrow, you'll may be surprised :wall:

Production shield stamped ones are pretty close to dyemax ones and those are pretty popular. The GBO ones not so much as they came out either domey or puddle topped and none of them as OS as the dyemax ones. The two shield stamps I bought were not any more domey than the dyemax and my only complaint or noticeable difference is they are slightly softer and grippier plastic and some got bad shave jobs around the rim for flashing. Other than that they are pretty much exactly like the other fuzion judges. If it's your first fuzion judge I could understand not expecting it entirely. Especially if you are used to first run classics and softs that are super flat. There is usually always a little dome to the fuzion. I'd be interested to see a pic to see if it's some crazy amount of dome or just the usual for them. It does make them feel a little deeper but overall it's still a pretty shallow putter. I don't use them except for upshots with a fan grip. They're money for that. The occasional drive from a teepad also. Probably won't have a problem trading it though. What color and stamp color did you get? Black ones will go pretty easy especially if it's got the black stamp or party stamp. They've been pretty well received by fuzion judge throwers who didn't want to pay full dyemax prices.

Last edited:
Wow, really surprised people like these. So its just me, thats fine I don't mind Im just one DGer. I did get the black with some sort of silver hologram stamp on it. (Maybe black was domier, w/bad flashing?)

I forgot to mention that too, when you mentioned that shaving of the flashing. Ive never seen a disc done like that. It must have had terrible flashing, it looks like they took allot off. Possibly effecting stability.

Still bummed...

On a positive note Im enjoying the Witness more and more!

Wow, really surprised people like these. So its just me, thats fine I don't mind Im just one DGer. I did get the black with some sort of silver hologram stamp on it. (Maybe black was domier, w/bad flashing?)

I forgot to mention that too, when you mentioned that shaving of the flashing. Ive never seen a disc done like that. It must have had terrible flashing, it looks like they took allot off. Possibly effecting stability.

Still bummed...

On a positive note Im enjoying the Witness more and more!

Oh I'm sure it's more than you that expected a flat top but I think almost everyone I've talked to already had one in dyemax or a gbo one so they knew what they were getting themselves into. You should still take a pic maybe it's way more domey than usual. I don't think the shaving of the rim would effect stability that's usually just on the bottom that does. Just never seen them have to do that with a Lat made disc at the factory. I know the GBO ones had some extra but I just run a fingernail around it and it's good. This must have been more. You shouldn't have a problem trading a black with the sparkle multicolor stamp or the fractured silver.

I've got a classic soft and classic hard I love. Got a regular Fuzion. Not a fan. Too hard and slippery. Also got a Ron C putting in the wind that feels a little better.

I have a GBO fuzion Judge and I'm just not crazy about it. The classic hard Judge's are my go-to putter, though.

Ok so how is the stability of the production fuzion judges. Is it closer to the dymax fuzion or is it closer to the GBO fuzion? I'm not worried about the feel shenanigans. I've owned fuzion judges in the past lol.

I'm going to order some classic judges to try this summer. Waiting on a restock though, not many colors available anywhere right now.

So yeah, the new stock fuzion stability. Does it = GBO stability or Dymax stability

I guess they found a way to do it without Air. Where there is a will there is a way.

2nbr1j5.jpg

I guess they found a way to do it without Air. Where there is a will there is a way.

2nbr1j5.jpg

Gah! I've got a Fuzion on the way, thinking it'll fill the Premium-plastic putter/driver slot; then they do this!

Which do you think will end up more stable? Fuzion or Lucid?

Now I'll have to buy another Judge. :clap:

Gah! I've got a Fuzion on the way, thinking it'll fill the Premium-plastic putter/driver slot; then they do this!

Which do you think will end up more stable? Fuzion or Lucid?

Now I'll have to buy another Judge. :clap:

The Fuzion are sweet. I'd say the Lucid might be a little bit more stable when new. Just depends. I think the lucid air is a hair more stable but I really like a used Fuzion dyemax. You can get nice glidey straight flights or give it some more hyzer and shape it that way. I'll grab a few lucids just to throw in trees and beat up for driving. I'm surprised Tomas found a way to get these in under 176g. From everything I was told back a month before they sold the lucid air it sounded like a task too difficult to ever accomplish. I know several of those were even over legal weight so he must of found some way to reduce the density of plastic in the rim or something. I don't know. Pretty cool though.

I'm glad to see its not dead leaf brown colored like the air glows. If lucid was coming out this fast, DD should never have released those turds.

I'm glad to see its not dead leaf brown colored like the air glows. If lucid was coming out this fast, DD should never have released those turds.

They were released because they deserved better than a grinder fate. Plus they were limited and pretty cool. They weren't released other than fund raiser and a limited stamp run. Plus....they had no idea at the time these would be done. At that time it was very much expected that any future runs would have to be lucid air. Tomas just worked a miracle apparently and I assure you they didn't know these would be done at the time the air moonshines were put out for fundraising. I spoke to Rusco about it firsthand and he asked to have them shipped over because he knew they were good enough to save and didn't know if they could ever get a real lucid judge to work under legal weight.

Release on these is April 1st by the way.

That's the disc of the year edition. Only a few hundred made. Pretty nice collectible in my opinion.
They were released because they deserved better than a grinder fate. Plus they were limited and pretty cool. They weren't released other than fund raiser and a limited stamp run. Plus....they had no idea at the time these would be done. At that time it was very much expected that any future runs would have to be lucid air. Tomas just worked a miracle apparently and I assure you they didn't know these would be done at the time the air moonshines were put out for fundraising. I spoke to Rusco about it firsthand and he asked to have them shipped over because he knew they were good enough to save and didn't know if they could ever get a real lucid judge to work under legal weight.

Release on these is April 1st by the way.
How do these feel compared to classic and or fuzion? They look sick