• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question - Do you think my not scoring your final round caused the lack of a three-peat?

Well not 100% serious.:D

I'm really sorry I missed your final round - just for the fact to have been there to witness it in person instead of on tape........Hope to see you again somewhere this year my friend,
Keith

Serious question - Do you think my not scoring your final round caused the lack of a three-peat?

Well not 100% serious.:D

I'm really sorry I missed your final round - just for the fact to have been there to witness it in person instead of on tape........Hope to see you again somewhere this year my friend,
Keith
For sure man

If you were looking down list of tourneys other than payout do you look at anything else like what other competitors are playing or course have any factor in choosing the tournament.

Are you flying to europe twice this year?

Here is an interesting one, what disc do you feel is the best roller disc that no one would ever think of? Meaning generally people think of discs that are flip mode, mine have been star sidewinders as well as a beat to heck 10x kc cheetah but I also had great success with a very stable old avenger that I would get down on the ground fast and would roll straight much longer than any other roller I have thrown

If you were looking down list of tourneys other than payout do you look at anything else like what other competitors are playing or course have any factor in choosing the tournament.

Are you flying to europe twice this year?

mostly great events such as how they are ran and Tier has a lot to do with what we Choose

yes both

Here is an interesting one, what disc do you feel is the best roller disc that no one would ever think of? Meaning generally people think of discs that are flip mode, mine have been star sidewinders as well as a beat to heck 10x kc cheetah but I also had great success with a very stable old avenger that I would get down on the ground fast and would roll straight much longer than any other roller I have thrown

my rollers are a Beat DX Roc, a new 167 champion Roadrunner, Beat up star Beast, Star Wraith, 167 Star Destroyer but the all time longest roller i saw was a champion Boss by Matty-O

^How long was that all time longest roller?

And what kinda of beer do you like?

Sorry I had to:D Thanks for your time Paul!

Is there a shot during any given round that you either can't make or feel uncomfortable about throwing or making?

^How long was that all time longest roller?

And what kinda of beer do you like?

Sorry I had to:D Thanks for your time Paul!

farther then any other shot i've ever seen like 900ft it actually went past the hole he was going for by quite a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.