• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

The Official 'Ask Paul McBeth' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched that Superbowl half-time video you did with your brothers. Was pretty cool. How long did all those throws take???

the reciever was a cousin, it didn't take to many takes it was more about having it filmed well. We threw around for about an hour so there we're some good thoughs that got cut out.

Ok Paul,

you are on the course practicing for the 2013 world's. Somewhere on the back 9 you come across a talking dog. The dog seems cool and the two of you chat for the rest of the round. You try to convince the dog to come home with you because who doesn't want a talking dog? The dog turns you down saying he loves living in the wild but you can come and visit him whenever you want.
Sadly while you are leaving the course you hit the dog with your jeep killing it instantly.

Would you tell people you met and killed a talking dog.
Or
Would you keep it your little secret and take it to the grave?

Ok Paul,

you are on the course practicing for the 2013 world's. Somewhere on the back 9 you come across a talking dog. The dog seems cool and the two of you chat for the rest of the round. You try to convince the dog to come home with you because who doesn't want a talking dog? The dog turns you down saying he loves living in the wild but you can come and visit him whenever you want.
Sadly while you are leaving the course you hit the dog with your jeep killing it instantly.

Or

Paul, I think we're finally running out of questions for you

Sorry for asking a funny /silly question.

I thought I'd spice it up. He can only answer how many destroyers, teebirds and rocs he throws so many times.
Believe it or not there are way dumber questions in the thread.

Ok Paul,

Or

I would never say anything because I would think I was drugged

A lot of disc golfers out there just arm their throws and don't really use their whole bodies to launch the disc. What kinds of tips would you give to these players?

Thanks.

I got a question, McBeast...when I get nervous putting, I tend to get bad wobbles and lose spin. It's almost a knuckle ball. Any suggestions???

I'm not getting as much distance from my Roc3 as my DX Roc. They are both beat in close to the same condition, Any advice?

Paul doesn't like doing clinics, he prefers to just play.

Roc3's are heavier and need alittle extra snap to perform like a Dx.

The destroyers I saw from his bag were pre- Avery

Status
Not open for further replies.