• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Theft at Michigan State Championships, Keep Eyes out

From what I understand it was Jeffs bag, A campers basket (A Birdsall) a couple wrist watches from his tent (Birdsall's and T Mitchells). Fellow camper, Maybe. Crapping pants, Hopefully.

Someone actually knows that guy? He looks like he'd drop a car on you if you crossed paths with him.

Pretty sh!tty story! Someone cool enough to let fellow random disc golfers sleep on their property doesn't deserve that. Given the situation, I have almost no doubt it was a camper.

We've been allowing random campers and friends of friends to camp at our cabin for a tourney for 5-6 years now, not one incident like this. Don't always assume the worst in people.

a little easier to read

ALL HAVE SCHWASS 6148 on bottom :
clear red z surge- ace on bottom
blue esp nuke ace on bottom
red esp nuke
clear yellow z force
clear yellow z flash
stalker- new to bag but z clear yellow or orange?
purple buzz 1st run- ace and another identifier on the bottom
red z buzz
blue buzz lud champ stamp
yellow d wasp
last years orange esp ace race hornet
red impact lud champ stamp
blue magnet putter
pink/red soft banger
greenish x xs ace on bottom
yellow esp surge flip stamp
yellow esp surge
red esp surge
And the revolution bag with minis in side pocket- stamps- mustard cup, aviar mini, 4 keg, and state final berth dragons mini"

I will see what I can find out today at leagues.

Sounds good, either someone needs to pay up for the Baskets taken from Whitehall, or someone needs to answer for the stolen bag and discs (hey, as a bonus....why not both?:hfive:)

Man thats a damned shame. I don't think I'd be able to host events for people or camping if people were gonna be that shady.

So, someone broke into the house and only stole a bag of discs ?
No TV's, or jewelery, or laptops, or any other typical crackhead theft job stuff missing ?
Sounds like a disgruntled DG perp to me.
Maybe somebody was unhappy with the payout at the tourney, so they took some extra scrip.

Pretty distinct ink, I will keep an eye out for any of those that might turn up here in the Emerald City.