• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Ti Nuke SS

New players are good for the sport, so why not invite new players with discs they can throw farther that look cool? When I first started I threw an Avenger SS because I could get predictable distance with it. Now that I have better form I can throw Destroyers. Ultimately our goal should be to worry about our own game using the discs we know and love and invite as many new players out as we can. I have taken three "noobies" out this year. Two of them have bought their own discs and are now playing. They love it like everyone else on here loves it. Ultimately More players = more money for the sport = more recognition for the sport = more courses for you and I to play at. :thmbup:

Has anyone throw these yet? Just ordered mine and im hoping they arnt overstable such as some of the brand new z's. All my esp's are flippy brand new. Have to beat in a z for awhile to flip everytime.

From what I've been told by people in the industry is they are still way behind in breaking even with Ti.

Interesting, they certainly had to spend a lot on tooling for the raised lettering. If they hot stamped it, then they could run the same molds. I wonder if they spent a lot coming up with the blend.

The Ti Nuke ss is confirmed to be in the players pack at the BG ams. mine is up fro grabs for a bucket of 4 beers at WahBah lol

BG AMs T1 Nuke SS

Got them in today . . . club will sell some of the extras to raise funds for buckets at Wha Bah (got to keep the staff happy)!

Attachments

• a nukess 053.jpg
    a nukess 053.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 26
  • a nukess 054.jpg
    a nukess 054.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 21
so, anyone throw one yet? i love my Z Nuke SS but every now and then its a little bit too under stable, yet i dont have the arm for a regular Nuke yet (for me its a meathook lol)

i got one from a tournament but havent gotten the chance to throw it yet....

Latest posts