• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] used heavy '02 ce rocs in the $70-$80 range

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpc2004

Double Eagle Member
My friend is looking to get some more '02 rocs and asked me to help him out. He is looking for as heavy as possible and with as little ink as possible and he wants to spend about $70-$80 per roc. He already has like 4 in his bag but he is always looking for backups. Can anyone help him out?

If someone has one they are willing to part with I will need the condition specifics and pictures so that i can show them to him. If you have a yellow one he may be interested but will have to see pics before he makes an offer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Kevin C.

lol yeah right you wish, a heavy 02 roc for $70-$80! let me know if you find that idiot first, and ill give him more!

02's traditionally sell for well more than $100. (used)

member for 1 month, only 80 posts, and 1 feedback and you act like you know this site lol

The going rate for heavy used 02 rocs on DGCR is $75-$90 and I have bought enough of them on here to know what I'm talking about, unlike you. Educate yourself before you start typing next time :thmbup:

Last edited:
yeah i'm guess he is looking for orange only? i don't see them much anymore.

orange only for that price. in the first post it says if you have a yellow one he is willing to make an offer if he can see pics. dont think he is looking to spend the money on a pink one but i can always ask him.

One just finished on eBay for 56$

damn i should have been watching on ebay :doh:

He has enough. Leave some for the rest of us.

you can never have enough!

aside from local venomous snakes I am not sure what else resides in the area...

If you have one or two of these send me a PM!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.