• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USWDGC 2023

Hole 5 is odd. . OB super close behind the basket. .and a DZ for OB from the tee . . .so a good shot that glides past the basket is OB. . and you have to throw from a DZ and again have OB directly behind the basket

I wonder what she throws currently.
She is sponsored by Exel (a European Disc Golf Company most in the US aren't familiar with). I do not know if she throws them exclusively, but I do know from watching coverage that she does bag a lot of them and is sponsored by them at least in some part.

She is sponsored by Exel (a European Disc Golf Company most in the US aren't familiar with). I do not know if she throws them exclusively, but I do know from watching coverage that she does bag a lot of them and is sponsored by them at least in some part.

They have like 6 molds according to that site and she bags a ton of different discs.

Kona with a solid 50% C1X, if she keeps that consistency up she'll be putting herself in position to contend.

Scorewise:
Henna playing like Kristin.
Kristin playing like Henna.

Guess I jinxed her, 'cause she had a clean round until I posted that. 🫤

Last edited:
They have like 6 molds according to that site and she bags a ton of different discs.
Yep, exactly why I said I had no idea if she had an exclusive contract or not. I provided a link to the companies website to help out the person who was asking. Reading comprehension is cool.

What does everyone think of The Regulator?

In case you didn't catch it, its one of 3 courses in Cedarock Park. Cedarock is a mostly open course, and Wellspring is heavily wooded, a huge contrast. The cool thing about those two, is that you can play the Figure 8, and jump from one course to the other, and back again, to play all 36.

Yep, exactly why I said I had no idea if she had an exclusive contract or not. I provided a link to the companies website to help out the person who was asking. Reading comprehension is cool.
I mean, you can choose to be an ass if you want, but I was literally replying to this part of your post:
I do not know if she throws them exclusively
She does not. I was adding to the conversation, now you have more info, enjoy.

Feels like you have alot of very thight short holes, if you hit the line you get the birdy....if you missm insta Bogey. . . hole 2 is a good example of that, in Jomez practice round Madison got super beat on that hole.

I do think it will be hard to have 4 clean rounds here, you WILL blow up on a few holes. .

In case you didn't catch it, its one of 3 courses in Cedarock Park. Cedarock is a mostly open course, and Wellspring is heavily wooded, a huge contrast. The cool thing about those two, is that you can play the Figure 8, and jump from one course to the other, and back again, to play all 36.
I really like it so far. Seems like a great layout to test the skills of the top FPO players. I would like to play that course for sure.

I think The Regulator looks pretty sick~ I have been wanting to hit up Wellspring/Cedarock for almost a decade now. Heard a lot about them when I was in Greensboro. Of course, once I saw your Flythrough video, it only strengthened my desire to play the courses at the park. Hopefully I will get to play them all soon.

This course looks 10x better than the one MPO is gonna play on.
I am personally a fan of Winthrop, and have always thought it looked very pretty. And while I am a way bigger fan of wooded courses than open courses, I think the hate on Winthrop is a bit overblown. I think the ability to make changes to Winthrop has been nice as the sport evolves too. Obviously, some holes are prettier/better than others, but once I made the drive to play there, it only strengthened my positive thoughts on the course. The elevation of the fairways is much harder to see on coverage than in person. Haven't played The Regulator yet, but recently added it to my Wishlist too.

Course looks pretty fun, enjoying watching these ladies attack it. Henna threw some beautiful shots yesterday. Hope she keeps things goin'.

wow this up/down. . players HAVE those blow up holes i guessed they would.
Yep, Holly Finley completely melting down. I don't really enjoy watching her to begin with, but she is crumpling today.

Feels like Missy is SUPER lucky. . she misses SO many lines but the kicks all goes her way. . .Henna is super unlucky

Not really sure why, but...
I'm kinda pulling for Evaliina or Henna.

They've been grinding around the tour for a while, and as hard as it's been to for us watch their putting at times, I can't begin to imagine how hard it's been on them. The rest of both their games are so solid, they still usually finish near the top.

Would like to see one of them settle their putting down enough to earn a big win.

Latest posts