• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

I own a prodiscus as well and the spinal tap is not as wide. Also rides alot better I think. A lot lighter I haven have the same amount of plastic in my spinal tap as I did in the prodiscus

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for

I own a prodiscus as well and the spinal tap is not as wide. Also rides alot better I think. A lot lighter I haven have the same amount of plastic in my spinal tap as I did in the prodiscus

I'm taking your word for it, but in that pic they look almost identical in width. I got my Brown in, but a big part of me still wants a peice of that prodiscus bag lol

I'm taking your word for it, but in that pic they look almost identical in width. I got my Brown in, but a big part of me still wants a peice of that prodiscus bag lol

I can see why you say that about them being close in size. The towel is hiding one of the side pockets on the prodiscus. It's also lighter then the prodiscus which is a bug selling point for me

Played three rounds today and man this bag is super comfy. And all the storage anyone could need. With two putters in the quiver I still had room for a long sleeve and a hoodie in the upside down pocket. I also really liking the straps they are beefy but very comfy as well. Overall super nice bag good material and would def recommend it to any one looking for more space lol

My red ST got delivered on Friday!!!!!!!

... but I was at work so they didn't leave it and I didn't get to take it to Chattanooga, and now I have to pick it up at the post office Monday after work :(

... but I'll have it for back2back tourney weekends!!! (Sandy Creek Sling and Charlotte Am Championships :))

got to say I got a ton of storage on my ST

the side pockets are just as big as on the mojo, plus the top pocket under the putters is friggin HUGE

got to say I got a ton of storage on my ST

the side pockets are just as big as on the mojo, plus the top pocket under the putters is friggin HUGE

That makes up my mind now between the ST and the Grip A, Thanks! As soon as they get the black Spinal Tap back in stock I am pulling the trigger!

Got my red ST today ... holy crap ...

maxed it out at 30 discs: 8 putters, 6 mids, 15 drivers, and a Condor

Probably only going to carry 25ish and not that many putters, but this bag is definitely what a serious tournament player should get! :D

Got my red ST today ... holy crap ...

maxed it out at 30 discs: 8 putters, 6 mids, 15 drivers, and a Condor

Probably only going to carry 25ish and not that many putters, but this bag is definitely what a serious tournament player should get! :D

It's heavy for sure, but damn is it comfortable.

It's heavy for sure, but damn is it comfortable.

heavy, yes ... but not in a pulling at your lower back heavy like a regular tourney-size bag with quads. Very nice to have all the weight up on the shoulders (and chest when using the sternum strap). It is noticeably heavier and not quite as comfortable as the Ergo that I had briefly, but that's partly design and partly I have a ****-ton more stuff in the ST than I did in the Ergo.

Fully loaded with 30 discs (there's a putter on the inside of the Condor :))

941112_4341947765362_233081091_n.jpg

ohh man... been waiting patiently for a week now, recalled due to putter pocket issue...ups confirmed
my st is somewhere in the city, cant wait to get it loaded up!! played my last rounds ystrday swapping bw my 2 smaller bags tryn to cram discs in, getting my bud w a bp bag to carry my long sleeves, and struggling to find room to fit all the new unmarked plastic i found searching for said buddies disc in the gully at hornings!!! come on ups geta moving, all these pics of this bag r driving me nuts!!!

all the new unmarked plastic i found searching for said buddies disc in the gully at hornings!!!

The gully left of #8 on Meadow? All I ever find are named & numbered ... just turn them over to Mike.

no, we played meadow but he went over the cliff on canyon hole 10 i believe?? i have one down there on hole 6 and a friend has one below hole 8 also... finally found his roc on 10, but found 3 no named pieces that i crammed in my small bag during the search! good to hear ppl r turning in plastic w names on them tho :) keep doing what ur doing!!

I love the upside down pocket. I keep it partially opened and store my thick bath towel in there. I could probably fit shoes in there if I wanted. I went to a field yesterday and brought a few extra drivers, and the side pocket fit FIVE extra Destroyers/Bosses. The only thing I need to get use to is the thickness of the straps. They feel super bulky, but I'm starting to break them in.

yep shoes will fit in there for sure!!