• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Warden Love

pmorgan1214

Eagle Member
Just got 2 wardens and they are amazing. I am a pretty darn good putter. not a Nikko Locastro or Paul Mcbeth however i was easily hitting 50 footers 7 out of 10 with these new putters. Just seeing what other people think of the warden. :clap:

It's no Judge but they are pretty sweet. I've had one in the bag on and off but still use the Judge for putting. I just sometimes like the warden for an upshot that needs to slowly float dead straight at the basket and then drop like a brick at the right moment. That's not always perfectly achieved with a Judge until six to twelve months of hard use.

Switched from Pure's for the additional stability and glide. Pleasantly discovered the Warden fits my smallish hands just a bit better; the smoother inner rim makes short upshots and jump putts release so much cleaner...

Also grooving on the Classic / Classic Soft combination! The ZERO Soft Pure was too soft and floppy for me; Classic Soft is just the right stiffness and stability to be a useful compliment to the rocket-pop-off-your-fingers-tastic Classic.

Love the Warden! :thmbup:

I picked up a soft one this week and have used it for a couple of rounds. I'm liking it but still prefer my Judges.

Latest posts