• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Welcome to Disc Golf Course Review!

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to welcome everyone to DGCR!

Seeing as the site has just launched there are probably a few bugs left to be found. If you run into any please let me know by posting here, emailing, etc.

Questions and comments regarding the site can be directed my way as well. I will do my best to fix any problems or implement any suggestions I get. I do have a few additions planned for the site but I'm always open to new ideas :)

So, thanks for taking the time to visit and enjoy the site!

Tim... just signed up... curious how I can add courses to be reviewed (basically everything here in charlotte)

Hey stack,
You inadvertently helped me find the first bug :) You should be able to go to the regular site now and you'll see more option in the menu bar (specifically "add course").

Raoul,

Welcome to the site :) The link you posted requires registration so a lot of people may not be able to see it.

barking_spider,
When you add a course you should get a page after you enter the basic course info that will let you put in hole-by-hole info. If you want to do it on an existing course, make sure you're logged in and click the "Hole Info" tab of the course you want to update. You should see a link towards the bottom of the page that says "Update Hole Info". Click that and you're in business.

Nice site tim. Will be adding local courses as well as maps, scorecards, etc and some pics.

Hey stack,
You inadvertently helped me find the first bug :) You should be able to go to the regular site now and you'll see more option in the menu bar (specifically "add course").

Maybe I just missed the link, but I want to review a course and cannot find the menu with the "add course" option. Is this on the home page, under browse courses, or somewhere else?

The forums and the home page have separate logins which tends to e a bit confusing at first. Once you login on the home page you should see the proper options in the main menu.

To review a course you just find the course you want to review, click the "Reviews" tab and then click "Review this course".

Great job!

Thanks for the opportunity to discuss our course on your site. We are trying to bring the sport to as many people as possible and get as much feedback from players as possible. Whenever you get a chance please feel free to look us up and play a round or two on our course.
www.mont-avalanche.com
Have fun!!!

Great site Tim! I know I'm quite a ways from where you guys are, but I do believe the DG community is global, so I'll chime in from the left coast. And hey some of you guys might be headed out this way, and vice-a-versa, and need a guide. Again, great site, it will really link your local community together and with other DG communities too.

Glad you like it J-Man.. hopefully the site will make it easier to find course information, pictures, etc. when you're traveling to different areas and maybe some courses that might otherwise be overlooked will get some play due to the reviews and pictures on here.

The site is still a work in progress and I have a long "to do" list of features I want to add so hopefully it will only get better! It will become more and more useful as other disc golfers find out about it too so feel free to share the site with your friends :)

Just wanted to chime in on the first DGCR forum thread ever.

Looking back through some of the old threads it's amazing how much the site has evolved, all in a good way.

Tim: this site rocks and is a HUGE service to DG'ers everywhere. Keep up the great work. I really appreciate it!

ERic

Yeah, there can never be enough said about this place and the dedication put into it. Plus, we have a great group of people who really help out in making grow. SO thanks to all of you too.

Thanks guys :) It really is amazing to see how much things have grown since I first started the site. A lot of the credit can be attributed to the awesome members here. Tons of great suggestions for stuff to add, tweak, etc. really make a huge difference.

I also would like to express my appreciation for both the forum and the review site. What a great resource. Thanks to all of us that keep it going, and to the men "behind the curtain" that keep things running so well. Thanks all, and happy holidays!

1st DGCR thread

I thought I'd bring this little bit of history back to life. This was the very first DGCR thread!

As the old cigarette ad used to say, "You've come a long way baby!"

Latest posts