• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do YOU do with you mini's?

I own three. One is from Pyramids and is hanging up at my desk at work, the other two I carry in my bag in case someone needs one, or if there are multiple midgets on the prowl.

i have 10-12, only carry one with me. they languish in boredom on top of my dresser. i need to get a mini basket.

I have two in my bag. I have a couple sentimental ones in my box of wall hangers. The rest are split between a box of tourney supplies and the mini basket. The ones in the mini basket are rotated between there and my daughters toy box.

my daughter has 2, i keep 2 in the bag, and the rest are collecting dust, coasters, or ashtrays...like GLong said, i need a mini basket lol

what I normally do with my minis is put them down in front of my disc in order to mark my lie in accordance with pdga rules ;)

I've never used a mini to mark my lie with.I prefer to just stand behind my disc that's already there.My 3yr old niece enjoys throwing them.

Vibram stoplight orange taco mini
4558928251_ec0894047b_m.jpg

is my course marker, because its bright, so I dont forget to pick it up in tall grass.

Regular minis and the proto live in the mini basket for indoor play when the snow buries the course.

Bat mini keeps birdshít out of my drink.
5907266235_ff638bd2c9_m.jpg

does anyone know if there is actually a mini basket. People talk about making one but is there an official one made by a company.

Innova, DGA, and Wham-O all make them. I'm sure others make them too, but these are the ones I've seen.

Where are all the mini courses? I've only seen the one in Steady Ed course at the IDGC.

What do you use as a marker during your mini rounds?

Micro marker discs, off course.

Seriously, though, I force my minis onto other players as part of my one-man effort to eradicate the "Minnesota Flip".