• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] What is known about the Passion?

Ash435

Bogey Member
Paige Pierce mentioned on the Nick and Matt show that a new disc was being tested by Discraft players. She said it is 95% likely to be called the Passion. I wondered if anyone knew what kind of disc it is? I think I picked up from the interview that it was lightweight but not much else.

It´s a Discraft disc, so we know one thing for sure. .. it´s going to be sold out and hard to get. .. . .

But she said somthing about "Discraft don´t really have light weight disc for new players" and i think i have heard it was a typ 9-10 speed disc

It's an US fairway driver with an older feel. Think beat in Stalker that is slightly faster. It's been released as a TF and that is what I've heard of it. When the Protos come out, I'll grab one and give y'all more info.

The Passion. I bag Passions. Let me just throw a Passion up the gut, going to go with the safe play and just throw this Passion out wide and lay up with my PASSION

It just doesn't feel right in my mouth eh

The Passion. I bag Passions. Let me just throw a Passion up the gut, going to go with the safe play and just throw this Passion out wide and lay up with my PASSION

It just doesn't feel right in my mouth eh

My Passion ended up in a lake Saturday, I guess I'm never getting it back lol

My passion used to pretty stable but it's been beat so much it's just too flippy now.

Latest posts