• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is the fattest pig that you throw(n)?

Gateway Evolution Rage..its not in the bag but I keep 2 in the trunk for windy days that I know are gonna flip everything else. Seriously, these are very little talked about drivers. Great wind fighters and OS utility discs. In my opinion way more OS than a spirit.

FAF firebird or a CE whippet. Currently bag neither. I don't like retarded overstable discs.

champ max, stiletto faf 12x firebird. They are all hog dogs fo sho! The most overstable I've throw. But I still love the firebird!

I bag an 11x Firebird and a super stiff, super flat Glo Champ Firebird.

The Glo puts the 11x to shame.

It's basically a midrange disc.

CFR Metal Flake Champ Max. I have a friend that can chuck almist 500ft and even he couldn't do anything with it.

I have an older, flat, Z flick that is so overstable, I only find a use for it once in every 20 rounds. I only bag in now when I play heavily treed courses that may require my rarely used overhand game. The most OS disc that I regularly carry is a star firebird.

H1.

Hands down beats everything else.

Big Jerm mentioned Will S was throwing a black H1 (he thought it was a f1) but said Will likes to throw that disc b/c it doesn't really fly, lol. super OS it sounds like and extremely predictable fade. I have seen you throw that one a few times Koda -- he's not kidding.

Its not mine and I don't bag it, but the local innova sponsored pro let me throw this white star maybe 1st run excalibur that we affectionately nicknamed ligaments , because of how stupidly overstable it was - you could torque throw it almost 90º vertically up and it would still immediately fight out into a hyzer.

He eventually gave it away to one of our primarily sidearm player buddies and he put it away because he fears for his ligaments even looking at that disc.

Innova Ram, z sparkle Nuke +, DGA Tsunami, Millenium Tachyon, dynamic P3, and Latitude 64 Misillin

probably a close one between lucid enforcer and star xcal. enforcer is more stable at end of flight vs beginning.

also, i had a 1x champ beast that was crazy concave, meathook city.

well honestly i think the beefiest one is still the z flick. insane.