• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Compare] What is the most Overstable Driver?

Most OS Driver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm amazed a bit that the Stiletto is winning this Poll. Mine isn't THAT overstable. I can get it out there fairly far BH, My FAF FB though, that thing is a meathook. If anyone wants a nice FAF FB let me know. Beefcake city.

I'm amazed a bit that the Stiletto is winning this Poll. Mine isn't THAT overstable. I can get it out there fairly far BH, My FAF FB though, that thing is a meathook. If anyone wants a nice FAF FB let me know. Beefcake city.

I agree, the Stiletto IS very OS, but Its a disc I can throw very hard and flat and get a nice straight flight out of it for a long ways before it has a solid hyzer, its OS, but not FLICK os

For sure. I've thrown a Stiletto and it doesn't even COMPARE to the Prodigy X1/H1. The Nuke OS would be the best comparison to the Stiletto, though the Nuke OS is longer and can still be anhyzered well for a looooong flex shot. The X1/H1 won't go more than 200' before flexing out and plummeting to the ground. These are the true definition of a meathouse.

Nuke OS is a great comp for the Stiletto. I think it might come down to Evo Spirit, FAF Champ Firebirds and the Z Flick.

I have 2 of those three and might do my net vid on this.

have you tried a MVP phase yet? stupid OS. only one round but almost dumb. NUkeOS is there just been a while since ive thrown one.

I'm just gonna assume the heavy majority of voters on here have never thrown the spirit. No disc I have EVER thrown even compares. But then again, no one throws gateway outside of gizards

Other

I love the Flick. Can't beat it for overstability. Consistent too. And with enough practice a remarably flexible disc as well. But you want a long flat down and out its a Flick all day.

Honorable mention goes to a flat top Pulse.

Latest posts