• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever seen that stamp on the ce rhyno? I don't necessarily think the 4 signatures hurt it, Steve wise up 89' world champ, Dave dunipace Innova owner, Tim selinske no explanation needed, and bobby musik SoCal pro.

I will start an auction out at 40.

Didn't see the actual pic until I scanned back!! I was way off! I'll be bringing that one home for sure lol.

Got a friend with. White special edition soft rhyno. Its been used but in pretty good shape as he doesn't play much at all. No pics right now but any ballpark on value?? Thanks guys. Also any idea on value on full disc star stamp dx aero. Can get my hands on one to sell. Its pinkish purple in color
Thanks for info

2005 Christmas sidewinder. 175g 7/10
ba5f1a99.jpg

I have one for once...
Proto Star (not e*) Xcal. 10/10 and 175...
it's red with a purple stamp....
thanks!

i had a pair of brand new blue with rainbow stamp first runs that i couldn't give away for 40 shipped last year. there seems to be a bit more interest in them nowadays but i'd be surprised to see them go for more than 30.

check ebay, a echo first run went for 50 but the rest were 20-30 plus shipping.

Ok, so I'm not sure where to post this so I guess this is an ok place? Didn't think I should make a new thread for one small question. Anyway, I acquired a FR *D and it's beautiful. Not perfect condition, but 9+ I'd say. I'm a huge destroyer thrower/fan, but it is worth it to throw or should I sit on it for a while? Suggestions?

^ if your a destroyer fan and don't care about collecting, then throw it, they friggen bomb

In that condition it's MINIMUM $40 easily FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts