• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info for used Pro Line Monster...EBAY Prices

12/7/2012 Innova Monster Pro Line Pearly 7 Orange 177.5 $23.50
12/4/2012 Innova Monster Pro Line Pearly 8 Blue Pearl 175 $29.99
11/27/2012 Innova Monster Pro Line Pearly 8 Red Pearl 176 $20.95
11/26/2012 Innova Monster Pro Line Pearly 8 Pearl 177 $26.99
11/15/2012 Innova Monster Pro Line Pearly 9 Yellow 176 $38.00

looking for the value on this bad boy. it is the ontario mold tie-dye rhyno (174G) and has a black stamp that has some wear to it throughout. (fading and not missing stamp.) the disc has slight and very faded rim ink but the disc itself is in great shape WITHOUT scuffs, nicks, or gouges present. (light scratches that look worse in the picture)i'd fairly rate this as a 7-75/10 on the sleepy scale. thanks in advance for anyone that is able to help me with getting a value on this bad boy that will be up for sale or trade soon. (aviars for trade)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x53/iamdasht19/discs/IMG_20121217_235417.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x53/iamdasht19/discs/IMG_20121217_235447.jpg

hey all, please take the time to help me out if you could...

I was going through my collection, albeit a small one, and was realizing that I really don't have a good idea on how much anything I have is really worth...or what going rate might be.....feel free to comment away, or pm me.

Attachments

• 95401_g.jpg
    95401_g.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 95402_g.jpg
    95402_g.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 95399_g.jpg
    95399_g.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 40
here's a few more

pic 1: a first run C-line PD2, from the European Open, Ice, max weight

Attachments

• 95409_g.jpg
    95409_g.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 10
  • 95412_g.jpg
    95412_g.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 95420_g.jpg
    95420_g.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 18
sorry for all the posts...i don't have a group pick.

pic 1_3 mint condition C-line PD2s...OOP early 2012

pic 2- 2 mint Metal Flake Champion Teedevils

Pic 3_ FR Opto Villain

Attachments

• 175430_g.jpg
    175430_g.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 175431_g.jpg
    175431_g.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 175432_g.jpg
    175432_g.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
pic 1_ Millenium Polaris LF 2.1

Pic 2_ Metal Flake Champ Teebird

pic 3_ Metal Flake Champ Destroyer

Attachments

• 175433_g.jpg
    175433_g.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 175434_g.jpg
    175434_g.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 175435_g.jpg
    175435_g.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 3
One I can actually answer!! Haha About $20.. I know these are still being sold in stores/online, so not that hard to come by.

Yeah I figured as much with these...they'll probably never become real big, since the disc itself in production run doesn't seem to be taking off...and they don't look to be ending it's production anytime soon. thanks though

I want that Hammer!

As for the ebay prices, those are typically over inflated. So while it's good for a baseline, it's not a true indicator of the real value.

^We'll just have to disagree^ It has the largest audience available for disc sellers. To sell a disc at a international level gives a truer sense of demand than selling it on this website or out of the back of your car.

I want that Hammer!

As for the ebay prices, those are typically over inflated. So while it's good for a baseline, it's not a true indicator of the real value.

^We'll just have to disagree^ It has the largest audience available for disc sellers. To sell a disc at a international level gives a truer sense of demand than selling it on this website or out of the back of your car.

Not wanting to sound argumentative, but selling price determines value; not the other way around.
Having siad that:
First, I don't pay attention to asking price or Buy It Now on feebay. These are often baited hooks, waiting on the uniformed. Apparently it works, 'cause they're all over the place on feebay.
Second, I also understand that feebay sellers get a ~9% fee from stuff they sell on feebay, and when you add shipping, that can distort the price.
Third, the price on MP (especially since most MP discs are sold with S&H included) is typically a good bit lower.

Bottom Line is:
Selling price determines value, regardless of where it's sold.

I agree with DiscJunkie. Ebay prices look inflated because the demand has congregated. The ebay charges are a necessary evil for the service allowing congregation. When buying on ebay you are paying for the item to become your possession. The buyer cannot choose who's pockets get lined, whether it be the seller, EBAY, or USPS. The buyer is willing to pay X amount of dollars to get that thing in their hands.

looking for the value on this bad boy. it is the ontario mold tie-dye rhyno (174G) and has a black stamp that has some wear to it throughout. (fading and not missing stamp.) the disc has slight and very faded rim ink but the disc itself is in great shape WITHOUT scuffs, nicks, or gouges present. (light scratches that look worse in the picture)i'd fairly rate this as a 7-75/10 on the sleepy scale. thanks in advance for anyone that is able to help me with getting a value on this bad boy that will be up for sale or trade soon. (aviars for trade)

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x53/iamdasht19/discs/IMG_20121217_235417.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x53/iamdasht19/discs/IMG_20121217_235447.jpg

any clue guys? mine got buried by redrum with all his posts in a row hahahaha :hfive:

any clue guys? mine got buried by redrum with all his posts in a row hahahaha :hfive:

I don't think Champ Rhynos are worth anything special? But I could be wrong. Looks pretty much like an 8 to 10 dollar disc depending on the person.

I don't think Champ Rhynos are worth anything special? But I could be wrong. Looks pretty much like an 8 to 10 dollar disc depending on the person.

its ontario plastic which is different than the current ones these days made in rancho. its the old school stuff which is very flexible/gummy/taffy whatever you would like to call it. ve seen similar go for 70 new

Selling price determines value, regardless of where it's sold.

I'll go ahead and disagree, slightly.

Perceived value determines selling price, which may or may not reflect the value of the disc.

If I buy a 5/10 DX Beast for $500, that doesn't mean the disc is valued at $500, it means I am stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.