• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to blow this thread up but I want to ensure I'm pricing my KC Pro discs accurately and find out how would you rate them on 1-10 scale? So here are a few: (THANKS)

8x C Pro cheetah, 172g, color seems "unique", gold foil stamp, no dings 9 Storage wear

9x KC Pro Gazelle Max Weight? @ 175g Rainbow stamp, one ding 8

9x KC Pro Gazelle 171g only surface scratching and 1 small ding 7.5

10x KC Pro FireBird 174g totally FLAT perfect condition other than scratches and color 9

9x KC Pro FireBird 175g also FLAT. I believe this to be CE plastic. 1 ding 7

Ebay Prices... I didn't have any New 10X Firebird Examle, or Used 9x. My guesstimates of condition are in red

FbXqPl.jpg

Sorry to blow this thread up but I want to ensure I'm pricing my KC Pro discs accurately and find out how would you rate them on 1-10 scale? So here are a few: (THANKS)

8x C Pro cheetah, 172g, color seems "unique", gold foil stamp, no dings 9 Storage wear

10x KC Pro FireBird 174g totally FLAT perfect condition other than scratches and color 9

Ebay Prices... I didn't have any New 10X Firebird Examle, or Used 9x. My guesstimates of condition are in red

FbXqPl.jpg

Thanks! Where did you pull this Spreadsheet from?

Sorry screwed up the previous pic post

GAIwGl.jpg

Got a couple sweet Rivers. Wanted to know if they're worth any more than stock prices Both are NEW and both are like 173g sorry for the bad pics. the gray sparkle is more sparkletastic than it looks.

Colorshift

121220-173114.jpg

And cool Grey with sparkles

121220-173056.jpg

121220-173135.jpg

Got a couple sweet Rivers. Wanted to know if they're worth any more than stock prices Both are NEW and both are like 173g sorry for the bad pics. the gray sparkle is more sparkletastic than it looks.

Colorshift

121220-173114.jpg

And cool Grey with sparkles

121220-173056.jpg

121220-173135.jpg

You might get a few bucks extra, especially for Lat64 colrshift, but you'd need a better picture.

8x C Pro cheetah, 172g, color seems "unique", gold foil stamp, no dings ~10-15

9x KC Pro Gazelle Max Weight? @ 175g Rainbow stamp, one ding ~ 15ish

9x KC Pro Gazelle 171g only surface scratching and 1 small ding - 15ish

10x KC Pro FireBird 174g totally FLAT perfect condition other than scratches and color - 20-25

9x KC Pro FireBird 175g also FLAT. I believe this to be CE plastic. 1 ding - 15ish

On the MarketPlace, the above prices are pretty close to what you'd get, because most of the discerning buyers aren't in the hunt for 9x plastic (Teebirds and Rocs being the obvious exceptions).

Personally, I would put these on ebay.
In my experience, 9x plastic is not great, nothing special, and these discs are a little beat-up for wall-hangers.

On ebay, this stuff will fetch at least an extra fiver or ten-spot per disc, due to the unwashed masses buying stuff they know nothing about.
Just a suggestion.

KC Pro TeeBird 11x

Would anyone like to take a guess on this 11x KC Pro Teebird?

Clear Disc with Factory Dye: Purple and Blue

7+/10. No Ink. CA Tooling. 174g. 3 tiny bubbles in the rim.

Attachments

• TeeBird.jpg
    TeeBird.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 23
I've noticed with tie dye that "Good Looking" is in the eye of the disc holder and can affect how well it sells. But the one you got looks nice IMO. EBAY Prices:

uRlUwl.jpg

10x firebirds are nice but only 2000 made or something like that....someone on here has 1/4 of them and the rest are just random finds...i think they are a nice blend but they get no love since people prefer the FX CE ones....20 bucks. new might get you some money since they are rare but used not so much.

Avair

could some one please tell me a bit more about this disc like the price and age all i now is its about a 7/10 and 171g I got it in a lot for $10

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 25
0214091319.jpg

Z Magnet numbered 167/250. 174 grams and new, never thrown. No storage wear either.

Seriously,
I don't have a clue, 'cause I've never seen this disc before.
I'll throw out something like $30, maybe more, depending on how bad some collector wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts