• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discs_zps6a46ceb8.jpg

As you can see both are used and both have ink.

CE Spider 174g and a CE Valkyrie can't read it but pretty sure its 170g-175g, I bought most everything close to max weight back in the day.

Around $30 a piece.

Just bought this, 2004 z Buzzz from the Discontinuum Blast 2004 anyone know if this sucker is wasp or buzzz tooled and what its worth 178g 7.5-8/10 condition

$T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfSeyBR!e9u2qIQ~~60_12.JPG

Just bought this, 2004 z Buzzz from the Discontinuum Blast 2004 anyone know if this sucker is wasp or buzzz tooled and what its worth 178g 7.5-8/10 condition

I was bidding on it as well and bailed last minute. Its pretty faded and even if it is wasp tooled paying 36 bucks on it is about right, if it is buzzz tooled you look like a fool and paid about 15 too much. Banking on it being wasp which is most likely is

Yeaahh I was in a gambling mood. guess we'll see. also had paypal burning a hole in my account, so I was ready to spend. for some dumb reason.

9+ 9x banshee

Looks like it was thrown once or twice. Still has all of the flashing on the rim. I am torn between hanging it or seeing what I can get on here for it.

IMAG0143.jpg

I would say if from 04 then definitely wasp tooled.

Just bought both from my friend Craton and he told me that he will step on my rhino stamp my proto magnet if i sell these within the next 12 years. Guess I got a good deal!

Just bought both from my friend Craton and he told me that he will step on my rhino stamp my proto magnet if i sell these within the next 12 years. Guess I got a good deal!

lol.......actually Im gonna change that a bit.....I would say 60 to 70 on the roc......and 50 to 60 for the bird. The used 10x rocs don't seem to be fetching what they used to and I didn't see that PUFF ink on the teebird

You never know though, with a disc in a color like that, and that pearly. I wouldn't think that $50-60 is out of the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts