• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen that term on here a lot and have never seen a disc in person that is a "zipper top." It looks kind of like a record close to the thumbtrac but it does not stand out like a sore thumb

It's more of a sound thing. If you run your fingers across it does it make a zippery sound?

Or is it completely smooth?

any idea on the Drone from anyone? I've yet to see a Drone in any of the What is it Worth threads so IDK.

any idea on the rhyno I posted a couple pages back?

The Orange one? Probably much the same, although it's less pearly than that Blue one so you may lose money there.

I'm not entirely positive on these prices, I'm not a Rhyno expert; but I feel like that's around what I've seen those go for around here.

The Orange one? Probably much the same, although it's less pearly than that Blue one so you may lose money there.

I'm not entirely positive on these prices, I'm not a Rhyno expert; but I feel like that's around what I've seen those go for around here.

Right on, thanks for the reply!

Not positive. If it is is a Zippertop CE, it's probably worth $50-60.

Thats just a regular rhyno.......the zipper tops are not pearly and you would definitely notice it when you run your fingernails across it.

That blue one might get you between 15 and 20

The zipper tops IMO would only be around 40

any idea on the Drone from anyone? I've yet to see a Drone in any of the What is it Worth threads so IDK.

that drone is nice def the first batch i just don't think the price has gone much above 25. you might pm Lopan12 i think he has so many he must know or have a clue on that one.

Thats just a regular rhyno.......the zipper tops are not pearly and you would definitely notice it when you run your fingernails across it.

That blue one might get you between 15 and 20

The zipper tops IMO would only be around 40

I'm glad someone stepped in and gave their information as well. I wasn't positive about the numbers, and I definitely didn't know that Pearly ones aren't CE.

After I said $50-60 I Immediately felt that was high.

Anybody gotta some info on the xd and augusta wraith.........and the circle stamps.....xd 169 5.5/10 (touch warped)......wraith 175 ink......circle stamps are all 176+ with ink on all of them, but the moray.......???????

Attachments

• IMG_3480.jpg
    IMG_3480.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 42
Well since I got no responses to my query, let me try it this way. Sorry about the size of the pics. I am thinking of getting rid of these for some discs I will actually throw instead of sitting on my shelves. What kind of value can I expect for these?

11x KC Pro Eagle
34ot0k9.jpg

CE Firebird
4hz807.jpg

10x (?) KC Pro Eagle
2gugiz4.jpg

Pearly Champion Monster
217fk5.jpg

Circle Stamps are mostly sought after for Wall Hangers, so having ink hurts more than usual. But Morays are pretty rare compared to most (Stingray, Whippet, etc), so I'm not sure.

Just got these in a trade, I know theyre worth something but I'm curious if I got taken for a ride or not.

11x firebird, clear with nice dye job, scaled 175g 9+/10 if not 10.. no ink. super duper flat.
fb.JPG

black elitex reaper, scaled 174g, again 9+ if not 10. weight/"rpr" inked on bottom (where innovas are factory inked) weight sticker is still on it too. i know its oop and ive never seen a black one, but discraft is never worth as much as innova it seems
rp.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts