• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
174 Pearly Proto? Elite-Z Meteor

DD was selling these at worlds for $25

I see you actually grabbed it at worlds from your other thread. Yeah I wouldn't think they are worth much more than that. They had a big stack.

Last edited:
trying to get some feelers on the following and sorry I got no pics:

Ontario Molded Black Print Jaguar, 172, 10/10 disc, 10/10 stamp
Ontario Molded Foil Red Cobra, 169, 9/10 disc, 9.8/10 stamp
Ontario Molded Rainbow Foil Dolphin, 150, 9.5/10 disc, 9.8/10 stamp DIBS :D
Ontario Molded Rainbow Foil Panther, 173, 6/10 disc, 7.5/10 stamp
Ontario Molded Pink Foil Whippet, 165, 6.5/10 disc, 7.5/10 stamp
Green Foil Cyclone, 166.5, 9/10 disc, 8.5/10 stamp
Green Foil Hi-Flex Glow Rubber Putter, 176, 9.8/10 disc, 9.5/10 stamp $8
Blue Foil Rattler P&A, 167, 8.5/10 disc, 8.5/10 stamp

These discs are all around 10 yrs old at least some older

Nice discs!

Someone wanted a trade for this 11x Champ Firebird, so I would like to know an approximation of its value to know what to get in return for the trade. Here are pics of it:http://imgur.com/a/XtUPd#0

Scale weight showed 176g. A little bit of ink can be seen in pic.

Thanks for the help.

Someone wanted a trade for this 11x Champ Firebird, so I would like to know an approximation of its value to know what to get in return for the trade. Here are pics of it:http://imgur.com/a/XtUPd#0

Scale weight showed 176g. A little bit of ink can be seen in pic.

Thanks for the help.

I would think in that condition somewhere between 18-25 but I am not sure if the new F2's that are super flat make these go down.

First Run *D, marked 174g, 1 name/number inked and 1 faded name inked, stamp wiped, odd mottling on the flight plate. whats this baby worth? im not sure how to rate it, its definitely broken in but theres no real damage.. probably 7/10

sd1.jpg

sd2.jpg

dont mean to spam the thread but any thoughts on this?

What are people paying for OOP MINT 10/10 CHING SNIPER?

Attachments

• OOP CHING SNIPER.jpg
    OOP CHING SNIPER.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 12
I never really step foot into the market place, so I don't know if these really have any sort of value, but what would a 8/10 First Run Pinkish (and pearly) ESP Force be worth? Stamp is Navy Blue not Black.

20120821_153706.jpg

How much on this augusta wraith?

It's about 8/10 if there were still a stamp on it, but the stamp has mostly worn except for in the center. Max weight. There might be some ink on it, but idk. It looks like way faded ink, but it could be part of the plastic at second look. Btw, the "scuffs" in the pictures aren't scuff at all. Just loads of pearl.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120821.JPG
    Snapshot_20120821.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.