• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can still find people selling ESP venoms for $20-30 so be careful buying one for a lot. It's an uncommon disc that no one likes and people will let it go cheap.

2003 CE gummy rhyno
IMG_0670.jpg

You can still find people selling ESP venoms for $20-30 so be careful buying one for a lot. It's an uncommon disc that no one likes and people will let it go cheap.

People that don't know will let them go cheap. 20-30 bucks is the going rate for 7/10. 8/10 is going for 30-40. 9/10 usually goes for 40-50 and and 10/10 can be 50 plus depending on what color you happen to have. Blues pinks and oranges go for 50-60 and the rare purple goes for more. Z Venoms are so rare that anybody willing to get rid of one for less then 70 is just not understanding they only made them for the team members of Discraft.

If you know where people are getting rid of ESP Venoms for that cheap, please let me know, I'll take them all! :thmbup:

^that's sexy. I have no clue, but I do know I usually only see that disc in white and beat to hell and back.

Got a Yellow (looks green from flash) X4 JK Valkyrie. Has very light wear on the edges in the form of a couple small and minor knicks and a very light scuff on the rim as pictured. The stamp has minor storage wear has has fading where it says womens. just looking to see what it is worth so i can get it listed up herefor sale or trade. thanks and hope to hear back soon. I would rate this disc a overly comfortable 7.5-8/10 on the sleepy scale.

IMG_20121109_211736.jpg

IMG_20121109_211755.jpg

IMG_20121109_211839.jpg

IMG_20121109_211905.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts