• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team stamp might be worth a few extra dollars, but haven't seen anyone begging for these.
Since ESP Zones are still in production, AFAIK, you're probably looking for a few dollars over stock.
If someone offers $20, it would probably be a good selling price.
For a new, I'd be asking for $25.

If you're patient you may get more.
Some people go crazy over these team stamps and I haven't seen any on the Zones until now.

I ended up selling mine for $28 shipped I would have just kept it for any less it was seasoned nicely still questioning that move, not because of the price but the way it threw.

I don't see you getting 12-16 for the 0x roc though. 10-12 is more realistic based on my past experience of selling the same disc. I couldn't even get 10 for one in better condition (although it was white).

I sold a brand new 180 0x Roc for $25 shipped a couple months ago

I don't see you getting 12-16 for the 0x roc though. 10-12 is more realistic based on my past experience of selling the same disc. I couldn't even get 10 for one in better condition (although it was white).

Neither I nor discjunkie priced that

Brand new bullet XD, found it at the store today bottom shelf back of the rack. Weight 171 been sitting on the shelf for a long time.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 25
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 16
Brand new bullet XD, found it at the store today bottom shelf back of the rack. Weight 171 been sitting on the shelf for a long time.

WOW!!!!!
Good find.
North of $30, easy, maybe more.
I'm not a Bullet XD expert, but that's beautiful.

Don't sell it until some of the XD experts can give you a better idea.
$40+ might not be out of reach...

WOW!!!!!
Good find.
North of $30, easy, maybe more.
I'm not a Bullet XD expert, but that's beautiful.

Don't sell it until some of the XD experts can give you a better idea.
$40+ might not be out of reach...

I think in the $30-$35 range

Buttery, older DX Roc. 177g, 10/10 with a Maceman Bottom Stamp

YnvrQ.jpg

EDIT: No stamp on top.

I found a 1996 Ice Bowl Stamped Chains Aviar (the back of the disc had an the small image of the chains aviar which innova did back in the day to represent what a disc was when it had a different stamp). This disc is 150 Gram and while it's mint, does have three autographs on it.

Any ideas?

can you post a bigger picture? the mobile site doesn't let me see a whole lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.