• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked on here once about pricing some of my Wham-O plastic from the 70's No one seemed to know, but I recognized their mates on the walls of that video. Now, I didn't get them from Steady Ed or anything, but I'm still curious what a World Class Master with the serial # sticker intact might be worth. Maybe about the postage cost to send it to someone? :\

First one is a USDGC C-Line MD2, not sure on weight but feels on the heavier side. Second one is a Japan Open Sparkle Star Boss 173g. Both are new with a little storage wear. Thanks

8267867835_ccde5d8a15.jpg

8268938502_c9c0dc9d29.jpg

How much should I charge for the "fake" bar stamped buzzzes from Paige and Devan? All are heavy, some might be glow and at least one is cryztal, I'll have to check when I get home.

Vipers

Original full circle stamped Vipers. New, unthrown, 174 and 177.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 31
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 5
175 Banshee from 2004 Feels like CE or a blend of and it glows. Any ideas if it is CE or what it might be worth? Thanks in advance!

3A9D0A40-DB4B-438E-A760-8E03535A1B6C-17318-00000CFF2E63F5CF_zps76ad9a88.jpg

I have been off the site for awhile (school). Any help on the value of these would be appreciated. Thanks.

2012-12-13
First Run Yeti Aviar 10/10 in the bag 175g.

photo+3.JPG
8/10 with extremely faded ink on the back Wasp tooled

photo+2.JPG
First Run Ion 7/10 slight dis-coloring on the disc as you can see. 167g.

Last edited:
First Run Yetis go for that much? Interesting.

Friend had a few Aviars he wanted my opinion on. No pics but these should be easy-

-12x KC Pro San Marino Mold Aviar - 175g - 7/10 (White with Gold Stamp)
-12x KC Pro Aviar (www) Pre-numbers - 175g - 8/10 (White with Black Stamp)
-BB Grid Aviar - 171g - 9/10 (White with Blue Stamp)

I have been off the site for awhile (school). Any help on the value of these would be appreciated. Thanks.

photo+3.JPG
8/10 with extremely faded ink on the back Wasp tooled

I think closer to 65-85+. Its a pretty blue and the weird cut in it you don't see often, also I assume those pictures are inside and its still a fairly bright blue, bet its gorgeous in the sun.

I'm referring to what I believe feebay will fetch. Red also seems to be a popular color, some of those have gone for 90 used.

Status
Not open for further replies.