• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yBmbN.jpg

I believe this is either a first or second run Champion Katana. I was told there were only 123 made. Can somebody tell me what this is actually worth?

yBmbN.jpg

I believe this is either a first or second run Champion Katana. I was told there were only 123 made. Can somebody tell me what this is actually worth?

I know the pro first runs with similar stamp go for around 25ish. Are you sure its champion? I didn't know they made champ ones when these came out. If so I'm sure its worth more, espicially since its black...

Thanks JC. Yeah it is definitely champion. It was sold as a smoke champion Katana, I can't remember which run but there was a very limited # of them (123)

IMG_0534.jpg

1996 cyclone kansas city wide open 175 looks like its only been thrown a few times but has a little ink on back

Anywhere from $25-30 on the 2008 USDGC Thrower Roc if it's new. Might be able to pull $35 if someone really badly wanted that exact color combo.

yBmbN.jpg

I do not know what is considered "true" first runs for the 2010 Japan Open Katanas. I know I've seen "First Run" in the sword blade but I do not know if that was Pro Katana stamp only or if it can be found in the Champion too. Either way people will pay pretty good money for them.

RgN5zall.jpg

Is there anything special with Teebirds like this? I have two of them. Both 150g.

NJP4hWHl.jpg

image.jpg

Eleven time kc champ teebird.. I know it's worth something..but I'm trying to get a range. It's cal tooled and weighs 173g (scaled)

Need quick response from the experts please:

Mint first run Z (not crystal) challenger from the 2011 memorial. Red with blue discraft bar. 160-166g range.

Status
Not open for further replies.