• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive, been going through that all night. Where SE is stamped on SE's it has champion discs.

Below the bar stamp is "the choice of champions of disc golf"

It's an L mold right?

I'm really curious about this thing too, could have been worth a couple hundred bucks before someone decided to go to town on it with a pen lol.

225323_10150176565067843_567467842_7104547_4830741_n.jpg

Picked this up from my local club, Star Roc - Yeronga Disc Golf - Custom stamp for the course here in Brisbane, Australia. They got the smallest custom run you can going by the members and number I have seen (mostly used). Oh, and its 175g.

This is brand new and staying that way...thoughts?

will try again...

It's an L mold right?

I'm really curious about this thing too, could have been worth a couple hundred bucks before someone decided to go to town on it with a pen lol.

T mold, yeah good news is he didnt know what he wiped away... She got his entire bag on top of it.

T mold, yeah good news is he didnt know what he wiped away... She got his entire bag on top of it.

Hmmmm well, I know that all First Run CE Teebirds are L molds.. They did that to make them fly more like their DX counterparts and didn't end up producing the T molds until like the 3rd or 4th run. No idea about the test runs though, I'm assuming there would have had to been a few T molds made as testers to figure out they were way more overstable than intended. Total mystery to me though.

I found a 3x JK Aviar with no ink. It's in pretty rough condition though. I guess a 4 or 5/10.

not much, 4/10 is not a collectors dream :). Top looks warped also.

I didn't figure it would be worth much. I was surprised when I saw a couple on ebay that looked worse than this one that went for $20 plus shipping. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I thought about selling it but it is the only rare (or at least somewhat rare) disc I have, and I figured I should have at least one. And I find it ironic that, out of all my discs, the one in the worst condition is worth the most money.

Brand new pearly 1x Beast at max weight...what kind of value as I've got one sitting in a local shop for $25 signed by Barry and has a cool 2004 WI Tour hot stamp with all of the tour stops. I'm not much for beasts, but this one is pretty sweet. Just want to make sure I don't over pay.

I didn't figure it would be worth much. I was surprised when I saw a couple on ebay that looked worse than this one that went for $20 plus shipping. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. I thought about selling it but it is the only rare (or at least somewhat rare) disc I have, and I figured I should have at least one. And I find it ironic that, out of all my discs, the one in the worst condition is worth the most money.

some people, myself included, love putters beat to **** and will pay a little more than it's worth to have a good and beat up putter.

I found in my last Discraft misprint kit a Pro-D Cyclone which was double-stamped with '97 Worlds. Even the factory misprint stamp on the bottom is different. I wouldn't think Pro-D would be worth much, but since this disc is almost 14 years old, who knows? It's red and covered with a white powder, I'd guess sheetrock dust.

I found in my last Discraft misprint kit a Pro-D Cyclone which was double-stamped with '97 Worlds. Even the factory misprint stamp on the bottom is different. I wouldn't think Pro-D would be worth much, but since this disc is almost 14 years old, who knows? It's red and covered with a white powder, I'd guess sheetrock dust.

I believe the white powder is a type of chalk or similar material that was used to release the plastic from the mold on older discs. You'll hear of plastic being "chalky". I might be talking out of my ass here. 3P would probably be able to do a better job of explaining it.

Cyclone - Checked with another guy on here as I didn't get a response on my 1x Barry request and he thought $17-$25 depending on condition and weight. Worth more if it is pearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts