• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is your favorite course to play on?

Best balance of fun/challenge I've had was at North GA Canopy tours in Lula... Favorite that I actually get to play regularly is Waterworks or Rosedale "down under".

I haven't played that many courses yet but the one with the funnest shots I have hit is probably Cedar Hill in Nashville, TN. It's got a ton of long bombs, multiple pin locations, beautiful rolling hills and cedar trees. You feel like you're on a country club golf course when you're out there.

Honorable mention goes to Horseshoe Canyon Ranch near Jasper, AR. It's a super awesome course in the Ozark Mts. but it's a super long hike to play it and I did it in 100 degree heat so it took some fun out of it. If I played it in better conditions and they got tee pads it would probably be #1. You get to throw across a gorge, off cliffs... man it's sweet.

any course that isnt always being overrun with termites (disc golf equivalence of the sunday driver.) If there is a good following of the course, a good atmosphere, and good locals then its going to be a fun round, regardless of the terrain. You could have fun playing 18 holes on a soccer complex if everyone is generally excited about the sport and is friendly.

1. Selah Ranch (Lake and Creek) - Mt. Vernon, TX

2. Dogwood (Lindsey Gold) - Tyler, TX

3. Lake Course - Nacogdoches, TX

Easy

#1 the course must have nature
#2 Baskets
#3 tee pads
I guess I have many favorite courses, I guess you could say the next course I am playing is my favorite! Like it says "EASY"!!!

I am shocked and honored you chose my home course!:hfive:

i love that course!
maybe there is a magical allure in only getting to play it once or twice a year but i can't think of a course that puts a bigger smile on my face.

can't wait til February!

Leviathan, I guess I didn't make that clear earlier.

Close second: France Park. Just something about that park that is plain FUN, despite the scruffy neglected feel.

i love that course!
maybe there is a magical allure in only getting to play it once or twice a year but i can't think of a course that puts a bigger smile on my face.

can't wait til February!

:clap: I agree, I've played that course probably near 400 times in my short disc golf career and I am still not tired of it, not even close, I can play it all day and be happy. It's medium-long length, its open, its tight, its straight forward and technical, it can be challenging but is always fair, it is almost a perfect public park course.

Basically i'm saying if anyones ever rolling throuh Columbus,GA. hit me up;)

My answers to this thread, though:

1. Flyboy Aviation - Whitesburg,GA
2. The Bluff - Out in the woods somewhere,NC
3. Flat Rock Park - Columbus, GA

Latest posts