• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What item(s) do you carry in your bag that others don't?

do you play the 2m rule? I haven't played with that rule at any league or tourney yet... granted I'm still pretty new to the sport but I'm still kinda shocked... my impression is that the 2m rule is getting used hardly ever

About 3/4 of the Tourney's I've played have all had the 3m rule in play. ALL of the DD tourney's I've played held you accountable for getting stuck 6' up and our small, cool:thmbup:, little bag tag group plays the rule.

A groove.

BAZINGA!!!

But seriously, I always have the little bottle of new-skin for blisters/small cuts.

I carry a Hamster, CZ-52 7.62, Band-Aids, Pepto-Bismol, Black tar heroin, Directions to Patrick Duffy's house, and an old razor I got at a hotel 2 years ago.

OK, in all seriousness.
- Towel (for sure)
- Chapstick (UV protection)
- drink
- pencil & pad
- Crap disc (A discraft X comet and a discraft z XL --to be used in situations where I don't want to risk a better condition discs to get damaged or lost - rocky situation, blind shots, water holes, etc) Great discs but don't really care if they are damaged because they are older and used...Keep these in the side pocket...doesnt take much room.

A Fat Max tape measure to reach discs up to 20' high.

A sling shot with marbles to reach the really high ones.

Woodpecker< too old to climb trees.

I carry a "Tick Key" tick puller. If I find one on me, I can safely pull it right away, without waiting to get home.