• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

Discraft Z flick. No one throws it, its unique and no one knows how versatile it can be

Someone definitely needs to get their sig on this one. Great, horribly underrated disc. I've bagged the Flick for over a decade.

You never know when the Flick will come in handy. I throw mine at least once every round.

Z Predator. It's the most dependable slot I have in my bag, and there's been at least 1 Z Predator in my bag for the large majority of my playing career.

That's none of your Goddamm Business and I thank you to stay out of my personal affairs!

- But I'd do Atom, Alias, Buzzz, Patriot, Volt, Starfire, Mayhem Outlaw ;)

Yeah, IIRC, the PDGA made them quit making them as they exceeded 27 lbs on the taco test.

But what is in a name?

Tis but thy name that is my enemy;--
Thou art thyself, though not called Wizard.
What's Wizard? It is nor flex, nor flight,
Nor core, nor plate, nor any other part
Belonging to a disc. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a plastic
By any other name would feel as sweet;
So Medium would, were he not Medium call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title:--Medium, doff thy name;
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.

But seriously, start with the OP in this thread. At this point, it's personal.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79529&highlight=Medium+wizard

Last edited:
Considering that I have converted my entire group to throwing Envys, it would have to be:

Extra firm (think first run) white core, white overmold, Neutron Envy. That way, all of them will cool and mold up the same. Cores and overmolds could be dip dyed separate or sold as is.

Second choice would be a FX (Neutron/Plasma mix) Envy. Black cores with gold overmolds and metallic stamps. That would look so sweet.

Last edited:
Yeah, IIRC, the PDGA made them quit making them as they exceeded 27 lbs on the taco test.

Same with the G9i (mine is the old Approach version) plastic too but I suspected that with mine. I had it up till about 2018 end of November when I gave it to a friend who uses as stiff a Wizard as they currently make for his longer putter. He sould stop using his DD disc that is like a Wizard, Judge? as he is better with the Wizard for his putting as Lat time I played with him he got mad missing with the Judge and did not miss with the Wizard when he went to do the exact same putt shot.

Probably a champ birdie because Nate Perkins already made the Night Strike II lol.

Pretty sure I've responded to this thread a long time ago, but if I got one now it would totally be the Cosmic Neutron Flare. Got a couple on a whim when they were very new and it has been getting me birds consistently.