• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What Would Your Signature Disc Be?

I would try and get Innova to replicate the late 2000s star plastic that is a little stiffer and chalkier than the current stuff. I would want a Wraith in the 167-170 range as my disc.

Not sure if I commented earlier on this but either Classic Blend marshal, or Opto-X Culverins ranging from 170-172 That would be a dream.

If I wanted a true representation of my favorite/most thrown disc: Neutron resistor. Stiff, flat, max weights with swirly pink colors

If I wanted to maximize my profit from it: Some form of the Envy (probably my 2nd most thrown disc)

I responded to this along time ago I am sure.
My choices are it is either seeing if Innova would make a Valkyrie 3 to have an OS Star and a really good Champion disc, hoping the mold ends up like a Shark 3 and is not 100% flat top but vary close. this would be so Valkyrie players would not have to get a Viking if they could not find a flat top Star or Champion with the almost no dome to them. Might even make the Viking disc mold obsolete.

The other and more likely choice is a Swirled Star Shark if a Stiffer not floppy R-Pro Shark, a KC Shark, or an XT Shark could not be made. If I want floppy Shark, I would get the G-Star so no floppy R-Pro Shark please. I use the mold in places a slightly OS approach disc would go like for approach, wind putting, and driving putter.

Worlds is almost 2 month ago now and no 5X Signature Discs from Paul or Paige. . 2 months of lost sales, why wait?

Paul got his 5000pc of CryZtal 5X LUNA so he got his $$$ . . but i feel Paige need to choose a better selling disc this time

Worlds is almost 2 month ago now and no 5X Signature Discs from Paul or Paige. . 2 months of lost sales, why wait?

Paul got his 5000pc of CryZtal 5X LUNA so he got his $$$ . . but i feel Paige need to choose a better selling disc this time

If memory serves me correctly, when Paige P won Worlds 2 years ago and when Paige B won Worlds last year, it took DD some time to get their sig discs out. PP's disc was the Deputy and PB's disc was the Judge, discs they actually use and both good sellers.

But I agree that DD needs to get moving on that... :popcorn:

If memory serves me correctly, when Paige P won Worlds 2 years ago and when Paige B won Worlds last year, it took DD some time to get their sig discs out. PP's disc was the Deputy and PB's disc was the Judge, discs they actually use and both good sellers.

But I agree that DD needs to get moving on that... :popcorn:

I think the Convict is Paige P disc for 2017 Worlds. . and i feel she "need" to get a more popular disc this time

I think the Convict is Paige P disc for 2017 Worlds. . and i feel she "need" to get a more popular disc this time

Yes, the Convict is also a PP sig disc. So which disc would you suggest that DD give PP as a 5x sig disc?

Yes, the Convict is also a PP sig disc. So which disc would you suggest that DD give PP as a 5x sig disc?

Not sure how that works, Deputy is her sig disc (and the Bio Defender)?, , BUT Convict was her 4X disc.

Looking at what she throws the Suspect is a obvious choice. . but that is a OOP disc.

It´s hard to pick a DD disc that sells well AND one she throws
She did throw the Gatekeeper alot, but not really a realistic choice

Not sure how that works, Deputy is her sig disc (and the Bio Defender)?, , BUT Convict was her 4X disc.

Looking at what she throws the Suspect is a obvious choice. . but that is a OOP disc.

She throws the Marshal as a throwing putter. I'd buy some Paige Pierce 5x Marshals, as long as they're not in that (expletive deleted) Burst pattern...

She throws the Marshal as a throwing putter. I'd buy some Paige Pierce 5x Marshals, as long as they're not in that (expletive deleted) Burst pattern...

Tru, she did throw that Marshal alot at worlds and she did it well, but will a disc like that sell?

Gatekeeper is a good ideal really. Now that DD owns 50% of Westside there is less incentive not to do that as well as the fact that's it's a new disc already in many players hands. Could be a great call.